Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feburary 20th to March 5th - Join the next \/alhalla Push

Feburary 20th to March 5th - Join the next \/alhalla Push

More information to be posted soon!

\/alhalla and Fˇlkvangr are gearing up for our next big trophy push. Last time \/alhalla was able to make top 400 clans in clash. Can we top that? Will Fˇlkvangr overshadow \/alhalla? What Valkyrie compositions will make it to titans league? Join and find out!

Fˇlkvangr # PVGOOR80
    \/alhalla # 98LQ2PV8

Overflow Clan (If needed)
    Sessr˙mnir #P88UPUP8

Requirements to Join
    To join all you need is to have Valkyrie unlocked and a willingness to use them to climb the trophy ladder

When the event Starts Crystal I is the minimum trophy count to join

Accounts with the highest trophy counts will get priority

Previous Top Trophy Count: Top 400 Clans in Clash!

(See Daddy's channel for when we broke top 500 clans in clash)

Basic Rules
    This is a trophy push, donate big troops - but also be realistic in requests. If you ask for Wizards and Valkyrie your requests will fill quickly. If you request a Golem don't expect a speedy turn around unless you let peeps know your on a boosting session.

Donate what is asked, this is a rule for \/alhalla. Give what is asked

No profanity or bigotry in chat

Post replays daily, ask for advice, give advice - events are the best time to receive and give advice!

You are permitted to visit a home clan to war during the push, but we will need you in the clan on a daily basis to keep track of our progress. If you changing hands every hour, that isn't cool - once a day - not a big deal

Th Levels and Typical Trophy Counts:
    Th8 - Masters to Champs
    Th9 - Masters I to Champs
    Th10 - Champs II (we needed a few accounts to hit Titans also)
    Th11 - We will find out! (but probably titans)

Typical Compositions - See the Valkyrie Handbook for details
    Valkyrie Tornado - good balanced comp, allows user to make loot and gain trophies
    GoViz - a big gun in trophy pushing especially if you through in a Queen walk. Very reliable 2 star
    GoVaPe - similar to the above
    GoWiVa - strong but expensive, will train the bank fast
    GoVaLo - Th9 accounts favored this one, Th8 often used until hitting masters and knocking boots with Th9 bases
    GoVaHo - Th8/9 effective comp

And of course there was the out of box thinkers!

Differences in Clans

At the moment \/alhalla and Fˇlkvangr are two Valkyrie loving clans. For a bit \/alhalla was designated as the advanced clan but at the moment I do not feel that is true. People do state they feel a higher expectation to 3 star in the \/alhalla vs Fˇlkvangr clan though.

To get the most out of either clan you will need to download LINE and join our chats. Much easier to catch you for feedback.

Sessr˙mnir is currently closed. It was a clan for the mini accounts in \/alhalla. A place for people who hadn't quite made th8 and unlocked Valkyrie. But if needed we could utilize it for the push.

Important to Note

\/alhalla has been around for over a year. People join all the time looking to learn new strategies or refine the ones they are using. However, our notoriety can sometimes give people the wrong idea.

I say this all the time but I think I need to keep saying it. I did not learn how to attack the way I did from "experts." Being Valkyrie user #1 their was no experts! I was no better an attacker or player than the average CoC player when I founded \/alhalla. Many people do not realize this.

I learned from other players who had never used Valkyrie but had a thirst to try something new. We shared replays, asked for feedback, refined, and tried again.

I tell you this because some people join and only want feedback from our "seasoned veterans" or don't feel they can give feedback themselves. You'll be frustrated if this is your attitude. Yes, we have players who are darn good attackers who can give excellent feedback - but they have personal lives (meaning we aren't online all the time). Even if we are, that seasoned expert may not give you the advice you need. I've drawn people pictures of how I would attack bases complete with details - but it does not grant them the ability to use said plan.

It literally took me months of practice with Valkyrie, Balloons, and Golems to be able to 3 star with VaLo.

It also helps to actually ask for said feedback. "Feedback pls, where did I mess up, how was my golem deployment" Will all attract more commentary than a replay posted with no description. Also comment on other player's feedback. If you expect to be spoon feed you will be frustrated. People get tired of telling you exactly what to do, especially if your one of those types that doesn't actually take said advice. So, give feedback even if your not an expert. Like I said, I did not learn to attack the way I did by watching youtubers 3 star bases - I learned it from average players trying to get better at attacking.

Sign-Up today
    Last edited by NioTheDreamer; January 28th, 2016 at 09:55 PM.

I don't have my homework cause I got lost in the jungle and I had to eat my homework to survive.
    Good luck

An old designer.
    Dont click here

Help the creativity section survive and request a design.

Surprised how this isn't getting more publicity.

Signing up for Folkvangr!

Edit: Mind if i join on Feb 21-22? Thats when Forum War Heroes ends, i can then simply join your clan directly after that.
    Last edited by Alisreal; January 21st, 2016 at 04:10 PM.

INVICTUS FAMILY
    Kings | Lords | Beasts | Nobles | Fire
    Stats: Toothless | TH9 | Co-leader | Level 114 | 530mil+ GG | 566mil+ EE | 675+ W.Stars | 22/250 Lavas

Quote Originally Posted by Alisreal View Post
    Edit: Mind if i join on Feb 21-22? Thats when Forum War Heroes ends, i can then simply join your clan directly after that.
    Since it's a push that is no big deal

You can raise trophies and join when you can

I would love too,but my exams clash with this,so I'm very sorry but I cant participate.I'll visit your clan for sure though!
    ClashofClans.com | Using zap-quake? | Supercell TOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CriPpLeR View Post
    You assume incorrectly
    Quote Originally Posted by CriPpLeR View Post
    When it comes to idiots, forums have the gravitational pull of Jupiter

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisreal View Post
    Im on the same situation as him
    and im currently pushing with givabarch, not a pro with valks, but also not a beginner, i would consider myself an average valk user

Quote Originally Posted by ZLuigi View Post
    Im on the same situation as him
    and im currently pushing with givabarch, not a pro with valks, but also not a beginner, i would consider myself an average valk user
    You could also join once that event is over, its a push so its not a major issue.

\/alhalla probably fit you just fine.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NioTheDreamer View Post
    You could also join once that event is over, its a push so its not a major issue.

\/alhalla probably fit you just fine.
    Count me in then

bump

Many people are joining this but directly from our network.

No...I'll have exams around then. And it's right after FWH too :/

OneHive 2.0