Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: • Rorke's Drift • TH8 Anti-3 War Base •

Quote Originally Posted by Lennett View Post
    I will test jlams version when I can, but still have a few DGB placements to get through...

And cannon placement has been noted and changed, thanks!
    How did you change the cannon placement? Curious.
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (100k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    How did you change the cannon placement? Curious.
    Using that 3 wall piece I extended out a little bit of the northern wall to compensate for the cannon, giving it a bit more space from the tesla's, and the remaining walls I used to close off the core
    Currently @ Legacy Division
    Elder

Base designer for the Elite War Community
    Contact me on Line: Lennett2411

Sorry I always confuse people with just words lol (Gotta work on posting pictures instead). Improved AB for Govalo Hits, Improved pathing for DGB, Faulty T Junctions fixed, Paired SB (SB lvl 5) for Spam wall breaker fails in front of opener prone first layer walls added, ST Fixed, We also use fake single walls to act like there's a tesla there making people thinking of it as a DGB spot also added that (mostly in higher townhalls but could work here as well) / fake wall piece for SB bombs. Arranged defenses a tad more to not allow extremely easy lures and changed AS to invite openers so Tesla farm is safer till the flight part starts.

Feel free to add it as a version cheers. Love the base
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

A great effort and use of less conventional concepts, especially for a TH8 base as it's almost never seen to be implemented. Keep it up!
    Proud Clan Leader of CLUTTONS

Updated TH9 Farming Base • A R C A N U M • : http://tinyurl.com/ohbtr3a

WONDERFUL, Lennett! I love the base and the write-up. and "May not be viable at early th8" we shall see...

() ()
    (-_-)

New TH8

~250 war stars
    Magnitude 11| Magnitude 12
    Thanks to Alex for the sick Sigpic!

Pro Member
    Nice base as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post

Sorry I always confuse people with just words lol (Gotta work on posting pictures instead). Improved AB for Govalo Hits, Improved pathing for DGB, Faulty T Junctions fixed, Paired SB (SB lvl 5) for Spam wall breaker fails in front of opener prone first layer walls added, ST Fixed, We also use fake single walls to act like there's a tesla there making people thinking of it as a DGB spot also added that (mostly in higher townhalls but could work here as well) / fake wall piece for SB bombs. Arranged defenses a tad more to not allow extremely easy lures and changed AS to invite openers so Tesla farm is safer till the flight part starts.

Feel free to add it as a version cheers. Love the base
    Holy moly you did a good job with that edit Aphrodi!!!!! Will test that one next ASAP, although not understanding fake single walls?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyy View Post
    A great effort and use of less conventional concepts, especially for a TH8 base as it's almost never seen to be implemented. Keep it up!
    Thanks Matty! That's mainly due to Aki's many guides, but I'm trying them out at th8 to see if they work (hopefully they do!)
    Quote Originally Posted by starrry2 View Post
    WONDERFUL, Lennett! I love the base and the write-up. and "May not be viable at early th8" we shall see...

() ()
    (-_-)
    I did say that early th8 will be tested (by you hopefully) and thanks!
    Elder

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfazed View Post
    Nice base as always!
    Thanks unfazed!
    Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Lennett View Post
    Holy moly you did a good job with that edit Aphrodi!!!!! Will test that one next ASAP, although not understanding fake single walls?
    Back when Tesla farms first started popping in the mixed twc scene, Single walls were used in there Tesla Farms and you noticed a pattern with the walls to stop having empty spaces left in farms. Now people would used shattered Govaho's and stoned cutting through the tesla farm with double jump to queen island. It was even more dangerous when people started using tesla in dgb setups and you could check dgb spots through those wall pieces.

What I've done personally (and some friends as well) to counter easy planning / spot recognition is use wall pieces in fake DGB / tesla farm spots to foil fresh hits. It works quite well in fairplay wars (Not so much in TWC since they see traps after clicking attack)
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post
    Back when Tesla farms first started popping in the mixed twc scene, Single walls were used in there Tesla Farms and you noticed a pattern with the walls to stop having empty spaces left in farms. Now people would used shattered Govaho's and stoned cutting through the tesla farm with double jump to queen island. It was even more dangerous when people started using tesla in dgb setups and you could check dgb spots through those wall pieces.

What I've done personally (and some friends as well) to counter easy planning / spot recognition is use wall pieces in fake DGB / tesla farm spots to foil fresh hits. It works quite well in fairplay wars (Not so much in TWC since they see traps after clicking attack)
    Using your design, I created another slightly edited version, however will only post mine once I've tested that as well. NB: you forgot to include DE storage!:eek:
    Elder