Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Rorke's Drift TH8 Anti-3 War Base

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennett View Post
    Thanks! Did the double bombs by AD not kill the loons?
    Damages from double bombs just only 144*2 = 288 damages. But the hitpoints of balloon is 545.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd View Post
    Damages from double bombs just only 144*2 = 288 damages. But the hitpoints of balloon is 545.
    Oh ok thanks. It will get 3 starred eventually in a war, even if it's on the second attack, it's still done its job
    Currently @ Legacy Division
    Elder

Base designer for the Elite War Community
    Contact me on Line: Lennett2411

*Updated logs with everyone's logs, as well as updated open and closed core versions*
    Elder

Really awesome job on Version 2! I love the diagonal double bombs, most attackers won't expect it. Will switch over to the new version and hopefully I will have some more logs for you!
    IGN: Baby Kendle
    LINE ID: babykendle
    YouTube Channel (100k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    Really awesome job on Version 2! I love the diagonal double bombs, most attackers won't expect it. Will switch over to the new version and hopefully I will have some more logs for you!
    Thanks jlam!! Made sure to give you credit on the closed core version as well. I think if people are staritng to use it, the attackers will guess the bombs are in the middle and go from the open core side, and try to disable the middle one, yet they won't realize the bombs aren't there till it's too late. Also, it's more of an open core than the previous one
    Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Lennett View Post
    Thanks jlam!! Made sure to give you credit on the closed core version as well. I think if people are staritng to use it, the attackers will guess the bombs are in the middle and go from the open core side, and try to disable the middle one, yet they won't realize the bombs aren't there till it's too late. Also, it's more of an open core than the previous one
    I think a problem with your base right now is that the attacker can drop in some suicide hogs to the cannon and the mortar at 8 o clock, and from the right angle, they will go for the archer tower surrounding the double bombs and take it out, therefore nullifying the double bombs. What I did to prevent that was move the cannon over towards the mortar, so that the hogs will go for the tesla farm rather than the archer tower.

Also, if it is a cleanup attack, the attacker can take out the tesla farm and the double bombs with a kill squad.

Your single bomb can be triggered really easily; I would recommend moving it elsewhere.

Thanks for giving me some credit
    IGN: Baby Kendle
    LINE ID: babykendle
    YouTube Channel (100k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    I think a problem with your base right now is that the attacker can drop in some suicide hogs to the cannon and the mortar at 8 o clock, and from the right angle, they will go for the archer tower surrounding the double bombs and take it out, therefore nullifying the double bombs. What I did to prevent that was move the cannon over towards the mortar, so that the hogs will go for the tesla farm rather than the archer tower.

Also, if it is a cleanup attack, the attacker can take out the tesla farm and the double bombs with a kill squad.

Your single bomb can be triggered really easily; I would recommend moving it elsewhere.

Thanks for giving me some credit
    In that case it should probably be easier moving the cannon back to outside the other one to counteract the cc lure
    Elder

[QUOTE=Lennett;6456157]Thanks. Which one are you using?[/QUOTE
    the original.

New TH8

~250 war stars
    Magnitude 11| Magnitude 12
    Thanks to Alex for the sick Sigpic!

I'm really liking the look of version 2, but I have to tell you, I'm conflicted. The closed core version of the first base worked so well I'm averse to changing it! I will. Eventually. I find the open core design too intriguing not to try it.

Oh. On your intro, the cc radius picture you currently have up is for version 1 of the base. It's right under version 2, and it looks a bit confusing if you're new to the thread.
    IGN: CherryBomb - TH10
    Co-Leader - Bucknation lvl 11 clan #80P0QQLR ⬅⬅⬅

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBomb113 View Post
    I'm really liking the look of version 2, but I have to tell you, I'm conflicted. The closed core version of the first base worked so well I'm averse to changing it! I will. Eventually. I find the open core design too intriguing not to try it.

Oh. On your intro, the cc radius picture you currently have up is for version 1 of the base. It's right under version 2, and it looks a bit confusing if you're new to the thread.
    The closed core version is still almost exactly the same, with just 1 or 2 minor tweaks. Version 2 is more open core than v1, but remains very similar in terms of almost everything else.

I will change the pic now.
    Elder