Thread: Upgrade Priority Town Hall 7

Upgrade Priority Town Hall 7

Hello,

I would like your help. I am going to update my town hall to level 7. Could you please create a list for me with the upgrades that i need to do first ?

P.S I have 4 builders.

Thanks a lot,

Centennial Club
    TH7 is a massive upgrade, and what you update first really depends on how you play Clash. Are you a war oriented player, who lives breathes, and dies for war? Or are you a farmer, who rarely takes part in clan wars? Somewhere in between? The first few upgrades are relatively the same for all of these; the changes in upgrade order start after you have your new army camp maxed, your newest barracks to AT LEAST level 2 (it should be higher by the time your army camp is done, I had mine going at the same time, all the time), and spell factory up, unlocking rage. Perhaps the most important upgrade is getting at least one Barrack up, unlocking Dragons. I recommend doing this as soon as you get your new Barrack to level 2.

After this, upgrade order gets slightly trickier; really it all comes down to how you intend to play Clash. I'd be glad to offer more help if you could tell me how you typically play Clash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko View Post
    TH7 is a massive upgrade, and what you update first really depends on how you play Clash. Are you a war oriented player, who lives breathes, and dies for war? Or are you a farmer, who rarely takes part in clan wars? Somewhere in between? The first few upgrades are relatively the same for all of these; the changes in upgrade order start after you have your new army camp maxed, your newest barracks to AT LEAST level 2 (it should be higher by the time your army camp is done, I had mine going at the same time, all the time), and spell factory up, unlocking rage. Perhaps the most important upgrade is getting at least one Barrack up, unlocking Dragons. I recommend doing this as soon as you get your new Barrack to level 2.

After this, upgrade order gets slightly trickier; really it all comes down to how you intend to play Clash. I'd be glad to offer more help if you could tell me how you typically play Clash.
    Thanks a lot.

First of all i am not a spender. I have read many articles and they said to upgrade first spell factory, laboratory and dark items. We participate at clan wars 3-4 times per week so it helps to collect more loot. When i have to upgrade my defenses ?
    Last edited by Giannis468; January 19th, 2016 at 06:02 PM.

Forum Legend
    If you war -

Dump down all the new walls traps and any building that takes less than 2 hours our build immediately. Then your biggest priorities ->

#1 - Lab
    #2 - Spell Factory
    #3 - Clan Castle
    #4 - new army camp keep builder on him until you have 200 camp size
    #5 - Dark Elixir Storage
    #6 - at least 1 barrack to dragon.
    #7 - Dark Elixir drill keep a builder on this until it is level 3.
    #8 - Barb King

Pump your gold into walls - this will do NOTHING to help you in wars but will save your base from Barch will give you a dump for gold as you work though the elixir upgrades.

Anytime you have enough DE to upgrade the BK do so until you've maxed him at Level 5 with the fist. You really don't need him for Th7 war so so don't worry about him being down when you do to war. He's helpful to funnel and distract archer towers if you have to hit a TH8 but he's not needed one bit if you need to hit to hit another Th7.

Get your dragons to 2 ASAP. Everything else, upgrade it in whatever order you want, just make sure the lab is always glowing.

For defenses - get both your ADs to 5 as soon as you can, it won't help you avoid a 3 star against any compentent 3 light mass dragon attack but will set you up to get all 3 ADs to 6 ASAP when you hit TH8.

Put a builder on the teslas, get them to 3. Again this will help you more when you hit TH9

Do your wiz towers, then mortars, then archer towers than cannons. If you don't have enough to do an expensive upgrade, go ahead and do a cheap one.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    If you war -

Dump down all the new walls traps and any building that takes less than 2 hours our build immediately. Then your biggest priorities ->

#1 - Lab
    #2 - Spell Factory
    #3 - Clan Castle
    #5 - Dark Elixir Storage
    #8 - Barb King

Pump your gold into walls - this will do NOTHING to help you in wars but will save your base from Barch will give you a dump for gold as you work though the elixir upgrades.

Anytime you have enough DE to upgrade the BK do so until you've maxed him at Level 5 with the fist. You really don't need him for Th7 war so so don't worry about him being down when you do to war. He's helpful to funnel and distract archer towers if you have to hit a TH8 but he's not needed one bit if you need to hit to hit another Th7.

Get your dragons to 2 ASAP. Everything else, upgrade it in whatever order you want, just make sure the lab is always glowing.

For defenses - get both your ADs to 5 as soon as you can, it won't help you avoid a 3 star against any compentent 3 light mass dragon attack but will set you up to get all 3 ADs to 6 ASAP when you hit TH8.

Put a builder on the teslas, get them to 3. Again this will help you more when you hit TH9

Do your wiz towers, then mortars, then archer towers than cannons. If you don't have enough to do an expensive upgrade, go ahead and do a cheap one.

that's a nice guide bro.

thank you

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    If you war -

#1 - Lab
    #2 - Spell Factory
    #3 - Clan Castle
    #5 - Dark Elixir Storage
    #8 - Barb King

Side note to this- Upgrading your walls first before all of your defenses does bring a benefit to Clan Wars. Having higher walls with extremely low TH7 defenses makes you more likely to be paired up with a brand-spanking-new TH7, who will still rely on ground troops for their raids. For my second account, I upgraded my Dragons to level 2, and ALL of my walls to level 7 (even new ones) before even touching new defenses for TH7. This is because walls and troop levels have very little effect on your "war weight", and as such my mirror in war was someone who hadn't unlocked Dragons yet. This greatly increases your value as a war member, as you are able to 3 star TH7s with the best of them, while bringing in a mirror who is essentially a TH6 with an additional cannon or two.

I'm a little late to the thread but I wanted to add the priority list for the laboratory upgrades. This will cover you for farming and wars. Good luck!

1. Archer
    2. Barbarian
    3. Wall Breaker
    4. Dragon
    5. Rage Spell
    6. Healing Spell

You can find more details about the upgrade priority here: http://game-brain.com/clash-of-clans...rade-priority/

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko View Post

Thanks so much dude it helps a lot