Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iran's agreement with European countries and Supercell

In a Sherman on the drive through Germany 1945
    Can a moderator close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by raidingisfun View Post
    The true hero is the builders hut! The builder runs into the town hall with the rest of the cowards.
    Reading is difficult don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrester View Post
    Can a moderator close this thread.
    this thread should be fine if the replies are still some what friendly, if a certain reply is irritating you please point it out in a polite and friendly manner

dual abilities? yeah! keeps your weapons heavy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iranclash View Post
    This problem only for our country and I know It was related to political problems, Because this is not just Supercell has problems with Iran, Most applications and European companies have problems with Iran. And we just hope that the sanctions be lifted after this agreement.
    Not sanctions from Europe, but censorship from iran. As far as I'm aware Iran blocks some stuff, and coc is apparently one of those things.

Is it really blocked though? You're referring to when you can download the game, but it doesnt load up right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElfLiya View Post
    this thread should be fine if the replies are still some what friendly, if a certain reply is irritating you please point it out in a polite and friendly manner
    Yes, Exactly !!! If anyone target someone else religious then it would get closed, like this one that made me agnry :

Quote Originally Posted by CrowdPleaser View Post
    Was going to say the same thing. Is saying Allah allowed? oops

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Genos1213 View Post
    Not sanctions from Europe, but censorship from iran. As far as I'm aware Iran blocks some stuff, and coc is apparently one of those things.

Is it really blocked though? You're referring to when you can download the game, but it doesnt load up right?

You can judge about Iran whenever you lived there. I can even say US Government kills 1 thousand Black people everyday, But It's not true because i have never been there...
    Last edited by adsl3; January 17th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iranclash View Post
    This problem only for our country and I know It was related to political problems, Because this is not just Supercell has problems with Iran, Most applications and European companies have problems with Iran. And we just hope that the sanctions be lifted after this agreement.
    Economic sanctions against your country have no bearing on what your government chooses to censor or what Supercell will accommodate. It has been stated numerous times that no more flags will be added into the game.

Best of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionOK View Post
    The sanctions will be back soon. It doesn't seem Iran's government can deal in good faith.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...0TY1T920151216

Obama won't do that. He wouldn't want to admit the lifting was a mistake.

In a Sherman on the drive through Germany 1945
    Iran is not the only country with no flag in clash. Religion shouldn't be a problem in the game because it is not the place to talk about it just like it is not the dating website people use it as.

Quote Originally Posted by raidingisfun View Post
    The true hero is the builders hut! The builder runs into the town hall with the rest of the cowards.
    Reading is difficult don't judge me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adsl3 View Post
    Yes, Exactly !!! If anyone target someone else religious then it would get closed, like this one that made me agnry :

Why are you angry friend.

Quote Originally Posted by adsl3 View Post
    well...that comment did nothing wrong i know some of you hates it when someone says that word but technically it's not that offensive to most

dual abilities? yeah! keeps your weapons heavy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElfLiya View Post
    well...that comment did nothing wrong i know some of you hates it when someone says that word but technically it's not that offensive to most

I dont want to get in trouble. However I know I am allowed to say Allah