this is what happens when you google "printhe"

clan: On The Edge #90JRJRG | Level 16 Clan | recruiting TH9 - TH11
    kik: kickballpro | TH12 | lvl 220
    all my troop requests: instagram | tumblr

Christmas is right around the corner...

A cop stopped me for speeding. He said, "Why were you going so fast?" I said, "See this thing my foot is on? It's called an accelerator. When you push down on it, it sends more gas to the engine. The whole car just takes right off. And see this thing? This steers it."

“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” — Dita Von Teese

if you haven't already, ask Siri "what's zero divided by zero"

Quote Originally Posted by Kickballpro View Post
    someone was nice enough to set up this couch on my driveway when I was at work, and while I love the multi-color pillows and the low profile playa stance, its on my damn driveway. Once the couch appeared, I decided it would be my clan wars battleground. The large layout gives me plenty of options to sprawl out and plan my attacks, or just sit back and watch the frustration of our enemies as they struggle to 1-star my base. Let me tell you some of the awesome times I have had on this couch, in my driveway.

• We don't win all our wars, but everyone goes all in, both attacks. on the rare occasion someone decides to go shoe shopping and miss their attacks, I sit in the far corner like lord Vader and kick them out.
    • We do win most of our wars - our best streak is 16. We have a simple war strategy that's not hard to follow.
    • We have a balanced mix of Th9-11, and the very edge of the couch is a perfect for reviewing the attack of a TH9 and trying to find the nicest possible way to say that his attack was a complete disaster. The couch is great at coaching, usually giving me some great lines like "it was a good try" or "that happens" or "are you driving?"
    • This couch has seen a ton of loot go my way, and seems to consume the chips I spill with a 1M haul. It happens. All that loot helps with the heavy donation totals we run.
    • We've always been a fairplay clan, so this couch has absorbed tons of frustrating punches as bunny clans launch a barrage of one barb attacks on our top bases. The couch never mods, from what I can tell.

If you don't have a rushed base and can at least fake it to sound like you have half a brain, come join our clan and you can have this couch. Free. That is the best offer you will have today. One thing though - come get it out of my driveway.

Lol love this but I'm what's the clans name or tag I couldn't find couch for sale on CoC hahaha hah would love too join I have a max th9 max th10 a tier 3 th10 and a ♥♥♥♥ty 11 and a ♥♥♥♥ty 9 haha.

How do you come up with this?

btw - the clan tag is in my signature...

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, I’d like to join the clan.
    Profile Tag: #J80P2VC2