Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modders

Crab Claw
    I can only speculate that SC probably can already tell which players/clans are modding through the war data on their servers but have found that modders spend a lot of money on gems. Just speculation, though.

Banned
    If someone wants to ch34t, let them. At the end of the day they will not enjoy the game and end up leaving with nothing to remember except the fact that they never actually launched a successful 3 star attack by themselves.
    If it means we lose a war along the way, so be it. We are all having a better time in our Fair Play Clan than a modding clan will ever fathom
    Last edited by Hustler16; January 13th, 2016 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler16 View Post
    If someone wants to ch34t, let them. At the end of the day they will not enjoy the game and end up leaving with nothing to remember except the fact that they never actually launched a successful 3 star attack by themselves.
    If it means we lose a war along the way, so be it. We are all having a better time in our Fair Play Clan than a modding clan will ever fathom
    Reality : m0dd** got the win, they happy, FPs suffer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narciss View Post
    Reality : m0dd** got the win, they happy, FPs suffer
    Ya, maybe. Cup is half empty I guess?

It's a problem and it makes the game less fun, for sure. My clan is getting hit with them in our wars lately and it's very frustrating.
    Playing since December 2012
    Accounts:
    JFSoul; Colin's Fury; JS Navy; 5 TH10/9s
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

Someone in my clan was banned by SC for modding so they must be able to detect it sometimes. Unless they detected them talking about it in chat. As a clan we didn't mod, it was only one person and he was banned during the first war he used modding.

The position is to report all suspicious activity to in-game support using one or all of the following methods: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...In-Out-of-game

Discussion of exploits is not allowed on the forum as they only serve to educate more of their existence. The last place any gaming company wants information about exploits to be discovered is their own official forums.

Supercell does care and will act accordingly upon receiving reports, however, they may not tell you how or when punitive actions will occur.