Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking.. Daily, Active, Helpful, Chatty, Mature Derby players for our NH.

Seeking.. Daily, Active, Helpful, Chatty, Mature Derby players for our NH.

Hello Hayday addicts! Looking for an established, self sufficient NH to join? You might have just found it! Read on and see if we sound like a good fit for you.

We are a group of adult derby driven players looking for some new like minded players to better our NH. Our members are friendly, helpful, (must be) English speaking, and take pride in the accomplishment of doing well in the derbies. Most of us have completed land and fishing areas and have loads of parts to help with expansions. We enjoy helping others advance their farms and level up in the game. We readily share extra building part with our lower level members for this purpose. We really need some active players who enjoy playing the town as well. Here is how we operate if you are considering joining us....

*** if you are opted in, you are expected to do ALL tasks required for that level of the derby
    *** take 320 or 400 value tasks
    *** follow chat even if you aren't very chatty as messages or changes might be posted there
    *** speak and understand english
    *** you wil be promoted to elder to allow for dumping of low tasks ( all players are encouraged to help with this)
    !!!*** SPECIAL ATTENTION ***!!! We DO require a 10th task during regular derbies, it’s optional during special derbies, but if needed to place in top 3 then much appreciated. You can opt out of the regular derbies if this doesn’t work for you.
    *** if life intervenes we expect you to opt out until you can devote the time needed for completion of ALL tasks (failure to opt out will result in a kick if it continues)
    *** level 70+ to join ( although exceptions can be made if you convince me.. Lol )
    ***MUST download discord for messaging and derby check ins ***

We are a DERBY DRIVEN NH, please be aware of this before you considering joining.

Our NH name is Old Fogies Farming
    NH Code - PJPV2Y
    Our emblem is blue background with an orangish brown goat
    We are in the championship league and have been for years now.
    We have 126 gold, 66 silver and 25 bronze trophies
    Several open spots ...must request to join..we would love to have you visit!
    We have a fb group for the NH you can join if you like but we do REQUIRE that you DOWNLOAD AND USE DISCORD as the method of communication.

We have players from different areas but majority in US. We welcome all ( we really need some european area players, ours need more company during their playing hours ..lol) as it will make it easier to always have someone on.

Added note: please wait until the derby ends if you decide to leave the NH for any reason out of respect for the other players. We encourage input, tips, suggestions and openly discuss new ideas, problems or whatever. If you have a problem, let's talk about it. Nothing is worth hurting feeling, nothing is set in stone, let's try and keep it drama free. It is only a game, however please consider that people are investing money into the purchase of diamonds so be respectful and considerate of that and do take this fact seriously!

Thanks for for taking the time to read this and consider us as an option!

We may be old fogies but we are NOT fuddy duddies! Come in and give us a try! We have loads of healthy competition! See you on the homestead.
    Last edited by PAllen; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:12 PM. Reason: changing number of open spots

Fresh Spawn
    I'm active, chatty, and a derby player, but I'm only on level 39. If you decide to change the level let me know. Thank

i want to join but only the problem is i am only level 41 ;s

Fresh Spawn

I would like to join

Hello there! I would like to be given a chance to join your neighborhood. Got kicked out from my previous neighborhood because I kept on nagging my neighbors to do tasks. Currently at Level 49. Thank you

Seeking active daily players.. derby players a plus but not necessary.

We need daily active players. Derby player a plus!

Join us for some healthy competition and fun.. daily active players needed... derby players a plus but not necessary.

Hurry..derby starts tonight!

Still looking for daily active players.. derby lover or not.. a love for the game is all you need.

Come one come all to a great NH in the Hayday community.