Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: We are looking for people who love playing the Derby as much as we do !!!

* * b u m p * *

* * b u m p * *

Hello! I am a level 44 player that is looking for a new neighborhood. I am a very active player, too active for my current neighborhood. I am always the top earner for the Derbys and it's just not fun because I am pretty much playing by myself. Your neighborhood looks wonderful and I was hoping you might need a useful addition.

Quote Originally Posted by JockeyGurl5 View Post
    Hello! I am a level 44 player that is looking for a new neighborhood. I am a very active player, too active for my current neighborhood. I am always the top earner for the Derbys and it's just not fun because I am pretty much playing by myself. Your neighborhood looks wonderful and I was hoping you might need a useful addition.
    Absolutely. You sound like a perfect fit for our hood. We would be glad to have you !

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticVille View Post
    Absolutely. You sound like a perfect fit for our hood. We would be glad to have you !
    Great thank you! My farm name is Montana Ridge, I will send a request. I look forward to joining.

* * b u m p * *

* * b u m p * *

* * b u m p * *

* * b u m p * *

* * b u m p * *