Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: We are looking for people who love playing the Derby as much as we do !!!

*** Bump ***

Looking for a new hood? Then look no further!!!

Hi everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

We are Majestic Ville.

We are currently looking for new team mates to join our wonderful hood.

You may be an individual, or even a small hood who wants to make a change for the New Year. Whatever your circumstances, you would be made very welcome in our hood. We currently can accommodate 9 people (as at 8 January 2020).

We really look forward to having some new team mates.

Please read our rules carefully before you decide to join our hood. Time wasters are not welcome !!!

*** bump ***

7 Super Active, Super Helpful and Friendly players!

Hi Majestic Ville,
    7 of us recently left a lazy farm and we are looking for a new home. We are friendly, competitive, active and very helpful. Do you have 7 spots available for 7 extremely competitive players?

To clarify: we have 4 players, 7 total farms, all of us are over level 80.
    We left because we got tired of the Leader allowing players to sabotage our derby. We are very active players.

Thank you,
    Leslie’s Farm
    Last edited by Leslie1202; January 9th, 2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Update info

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie1202 View Post
    Hi Majestic Ville,
    7 of us recently left a lazy farm and we are looking for a new home. We are friendly, competitive, active and very helpful. Do you have 7 spots available for 7 extremely competitive players?

To clarify: we have 4 players, 7 total farms, all of us are over level 80.
    We left because we got tired of the Leader allowing players to sabotage our derby. We are very active players.

Thank you,
    Leslie’s Farm
    Absolutely, we look forward to welcoming you all !

*** bump ***

*** bump ***

*** bump ***

*** bump ***

Hi there!
    Let me say it before anything else, your ad is very attractive😁
    I like that you dont force people to use diamonds to complete tasks.

Can I please ask where are you based? Only for Time zone purposes.

My husband (level 77) and I (level 127) are currently looking for a good, fun Derby focused NH however not "too strict" as even though we thoroughly enjoy playing Hayday on a daily basis, we do have jobs and kids we need to take care of first 😉

We have sent our request to join you now so please accept if you're looking for 2 active and helpful players 😊