Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We are looking for people who love playing the Derby as much as we do !!!

We are looking for people who love playing the Derby as much as we do !!!

We are MAJESTIC VILLE

(Yellow shield/red horse).

WE PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE,

COMMITTED DERBY PLAYERS

PLEASE READ OUR RULES VERY CAREFULLY!!

We love playing Hay Day and aim for Top 3 in each and every Derby, but it's not that important to us to win. To help us achieve this, we only do tasks 310+, we trash all tasks below this (during Regular Derbies only. Our rules are different for Special or Mystery Derbies. This will be explained to you when you join).

We require each player to have scored a minimum of 2480 points at the end of the Derby, which is 8 completed tasks based on 310+ points (Regular Derbies only). We believe this is more than achievable for committed Derby players, even those on lower levels.

If for any reason our players cannot reach this minimum score, we respectfully ask them to OPT OUT so the rest of the team is not at a disadvantage in the Derby.

If you are opted out of the Derby for more than 4 consecutive weeks you will be considered to be an inactive player and will therefore be removed from our hood. If you want to keep your place in our team, then you must participate in at least one Derby every 4 weeks.

We actively encourage our players to complete all available tasks wherever possible. We will NEVER ask any player to take an additional task, although they may choose to do so. Additional tasks are entirely optional.

Any player who opts in to the Derby but who does not contribute to our Derby score by the end of the Derby will be kicked out before the Derby ends. Freeloaders are not welcome.
    New players will be given a trial period (must participate in at least 4 derbies) before they will be considered for promotion to elder. Players may be removed at the leaders discretion before their trial period has been completed if their performance in our hood is deemed to be unsatisfactory (or trial period may be extended).

We operate a strict penalty points system for all of our players. Penalty points are given for expired tasks, for not reaching our minimum required score, etc. Players who reach -20 penalty points will be removed. Tasks should be considered carefully. We believe that expired tasks are a waste of time, effort and Derby points!!

We award bonus points to players who complete the Derby without receiving any penalties, and to those who choose to take an extra task, providing they complete that task.

Players receive prizes when they reach the following:

20 Points = Bronze Award (awarded 10 items as prize)
    40 Points = Silver Award (awarded 20 items as prize)
    60 Points = Gold Award (awarded 30 items as prize)

We also have a Prize Draw competition at the end of every Derby where one winner receives prizes. Players are only eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw if they contributed to the weekly derby, without incurring penalty points.

If you would like to join our fun, committed, and international Derby loving team, you must have reached at least Level 45 and MUST speak English. ADULTS ONLY please (21 years old +. Any players who are subsequently found to be less than 21 years old will be removed from the hood).

We are fun, chatty, and extremely helpful. We will not tolerate players who constantly ask for help, but do nothing in return.

When you join you will be given details of our team website and will be invited, if you wish, to join our members only Facebook group. Any team news and information are posted on both. It's a great way to keep up to date with what's going on in the group.

We are a drama free hood, and wish to stay that way.

If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or drop me a private message.

Otherwise, if you think you have what we are looking for, why not join us over at

MAJESTIC VILLE

We look forward to welcoming you.
    Last edited by MajesticVille; September 25th, 2018 at 04:53 PM. Reason: rule changes

Hello , we are a family of three looking for an active group to join , Mom lvl 34 , Dad lvl 32 , and son lvl 22 but we only got his tablet set up a week ago , Mom and i would be able to do the 1500 no problem and our son would do his best and should at least get close (with mom and dads help )

We prefer a pretty clean chat although our son is still learning to read so it doesn't need to be squeaky clean

Let us know if this works for you , we would like to finish this derby before moving just to be clear

Thanks

Hi AngryCrow

Thanks for taking the time to reply to our post.

At the moment, our requirement is for players who are Level 34 and above.

However, we can make exceptions in certain cases, but I would have to discuss this with our leader/co-leaders before a decision can be made (I hope you understand).

Regards the chat, we always keep it clean so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

I will get back to you as soon as I can, if that's ok with you.

Thanks , with the three of us working on it we'll get him leveled up pretty quick , likely take us less than 2 weeks to get him up to 34.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticVille View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to reply to our post.

At the moment, our requirement is for players who are Level 34 and above.

However, we can make exceptions in certain cases, but I would have to discuss this with our leader/co-leaders before a decision can be made (I hope you understand).

Regards the chat, we always keep it clean so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

I will get back to you as soon as I can, if that's ok with you.

Hi- I am currently looking for a new NH. I'm level 41, active in derbies. I belong to a great hood- but there are really only 3 active people in it right now.......so it's much quieter than I like. I help out with tasks, participate in derbies. I've attached my current derby log, so you can see what I do. I don't always use diamonds.....sometimes I do :P I would not join until after my current derby ends.
    Thanks for considering me.
    Untitled.jpg

Hi V1olet

Thanks for replying to our post.

We still have places available, so if you are still interested, we would like to invite you to join us at MAJESTIC VILLE. Our emblem is red horse on a yellow shield.

We look forward to meeting you !!

Majestic Ville

Quote Originally Posted by angrycrow View Post
    thanks , with the three of us working on it we'll get him leveled up pretty quick , likely take us less than 2 weeks to get him up to 34.

Regards

sent you a private message

Level 47 player who is willing to contribute

I would like to give a try and join your neighbourhood. I am adult and English speaking. I sometimes purchase a bag of diamonds to hire Tom to assist me with the tasks or rare items to share with the other (Such as an axe). I am willing to contribute and in fairness I expected the same from you and the other. I'm sure we will all get along.

Hi CalgaryABFarm

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryABFarm View Post
    I would like to give a try and join your neighbourhood. I am adult and English speaking. I sometimes purchase a bag of diamonds to hire Tom to assist me with the tasks or rare items to share with the other (Such as an axe). I am willing to contribute and in fairness I expected the same from you and the other. I'm sure we will all get along.
    We would be very happy to welcome you to Majestic Ville.

We are always willing to help each other, that won't be a problem.

Our players are very hard working and are currently in 1st place in the Derby (Expert League) and are 4000+ points ahead of 2nd place with only 33 hours to go !! We are really excited about joining the Champions League in the next Derby.

Search for MAJESTIC VILLE (red horse on a yellow shield) and request to join.

We look forward to meeting you 😀

We are still looking for players who love playing the Derby as much as we do !!!

spaces still available 😀