Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Say 2017 things about Hay Day before 2017 comes!

18 is the number of seconds I've spent concerned that we're not going to reach #2017 in this Hay Day thread before 1 Jan 2017.

19 is the number of town visitors you have to fully serve to successfully complete a 269-pt town visitor derby task.

20 is the number of green lures I've cast this week in my failed attempts to catch the gold weights of the following fish: black bullhead, brook trout, grass carp.

(I hope we can talk about our personal experiences in Hay Day and not just Hay Day true facts. Otherwise, I'll have even less to contribute. )
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    18 is the number of seconds I've spent concerned that we're not going to reach #2017 in this Hay Day thread before 1 Jan 2017.

19 is the number of town visitors you have to fully serve to successfully complete a 269-pt town visitor derby task.

20 is the number of green lures I've cast this week in my failed attempts to catch the gold weights of the following fish: black bullhead, brook trout, grass carp.

(I hope we can talk about our personal experiences in Hay Day and not just Hay Day true facts. Otherwise, I'll have even less to contribute. )
    In the clash version of this we can talk about personal experiences, so we probably can in this too.

21 is the level my sister got the docs at(I think)
    New Troop idea- Mutant Cat Cute cat pics
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolkyle View Post
    You shouldn't underestimate the power of the pretty pink flying llama with wings and a horn stuck to it

Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge View Post
    In the clash version of this we can talk about personal experiences, so we probably can in this too.
    Cool. Because this thread is behind. There's some catching up to do...

I've got 22 blackberry bushes on my farm but I may have miscounted.

There are 23 green lures in my tackle box. They're just going to sit there for a while as I take a break tracking down those gold-medal fish.

In 24 minutes, my next boat arrives.

With 25 feathers (and some other stuff) you could make five blankets.

If the game let us get 26 more kitten, puppies, and bunnies, I wouldn't complain.

I remember when I used to think getting 27 mallets was an impossible feat.

I completed 28 truck orders to reach the third prize in the current global event. (Got 3 planks)

29 coins gets you a wood pile deco.

I once spent 30 diamonds accidentally on a square pavilion and was so peeved about it, it took me over a year to pull it out of storage and put it to use on my farm.

31 more hours til I get the 3-star mastery on the smoothie maker.

32 seconds spent wondering if I have the commitment to see this thread's mission through to the end even if only a few others join in.

Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    Cool. Because this thread is behind. There's some catching up to do...

I've got 22 blackberry bushes on my farm but I may have miscounted.

There are 23 green lures in my tackle box. They're just going to sit there for a while as I take a break tracking down those gold-medal fish.

In 24 minutes, my next boat arrives.

With 25 feathers (and some other stuff) you could make five blankets.

If the game let us get 26 more kitten, puppies, and bunnies, I wouldn't complain.

I remember when I used to think getting 27 mallets was an impossible feat.

I completed 28 truck orders to reach the third prize in the current global event. (Got 3 planks)

29 coins gets you a wood pile deco.

I once spent 30 diamonds accidentally on a square pavilion and was so peeved about it, it took me over a year to pull it out of storage and put it to use on my farm.

31 more hours til I get the 3-star mastery on the smoothie maker.

32 seconds spent wondering if I have the commitment to see this thread's mission through to the end even if only a few others join in.
    33 is 11 levels after expansions are unlocked
    New Troop idea- Mutant Cat Cute cat pics
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolkyle View Post
    You shouldn't underestimate the power of the pretty pink flying llama with wings and a horn stuck to it

What is Grandma going to do with 34 TNT?

My derby task is to get 35 ores from the mine!
    Last edited by AnimalsOfRoyalty; January 20th, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

Level: 64
    Neighborhood: MEMYSELFI (Blue Bat on Pink Heart) Tag: #PCU89Q99
    Playing Since: 16 February 2013
    Details Updated: April 2019

There are probably 36 moderately-good reasons to play Hay Day. Maybe many more excellent reasons to play Hay Day, but maybe one of us will get to that when we reach that count.

I do not have 37 of anything in my barn.

But I do have 38 wood panels.

Why does Greg ask to buy 39 axes or 40 saws?
    He should know by now he's not getting them.
    Instead he should ask for 41 tofu dogs or 42 red hats. He can have all of my tofu dogs and red hats for free.

Quote Originally Posted by tammy2830 View Post
    Why does Greg ask to buy 39 axes or 40 saws?
    He should know by now he's not getting them.
    Instead he should ask for 41 tofu dogs or 42 red hats. He can have all of my tofu dogs and red hats for free.
    It is opposite of what I want to have when I take more than 43 days to actually enjoy the Hay Day game in the way I want! (I'm not going any further here, whether it be 43 characters or less or more).

If I flip the number 43, I get one of my neighbor's next level coming up which is 34.
    Looking for a group in SC games? Go to threads for: Clash of Clans | Hay Day | Boom Beach
    Looking for a Discord server focusing on SC games? Go to: https://discord.gg/mTJg3Xu

When I opened my game just now, there were 44 seconds remaining until the boat's arrival.

If I collect from all my cows three times today, I'd collect 45 containers of milk.

Let's take an inventory of some of the stuff in my barn: I've got 46 TNT, 47 screws, 48 bacon, 49 milk, 50 popcorn, 51 saws, and 52 axes.

In my silo, I have 53 apples and 54 indigo among other things.

I wonder how long it takes me to tap the screen 55 times while playing Hay Day.

If I put 56 gnomes on my farm, does something magical happen? Like does a gnome queen tunnel her way up to earth?

57 more minutes and my candy machine will finish making a lollipop.

Why am I so fascinated with forum counting games? I might be willing to pay someone 58 wheat for a plausible answer.