Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow... Are we ACTUALLY witnessing the end days of CoC?

Supercell responded...check out the Announcements section of the forums.

They basically said that they are working to improved loot but removal of TH sniping is here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedname View Post
    First, the forum is only in chaos because trolls keep spamming the same old threads over and over again. And then they get banned, make a new account, and repeat the same trolling. It says nothing about the health of the game.

Second, the tales of this games demise are greatly exaggerated...

You my friend are blind. There's nothing more I can say to you

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustachee View Post
    I wouldnt say that its the end. The game will slowly die. The dead bases will be moved to the back of the que.
    You're sadly enough, probably right.
    CLAN VLAAMSE DUIVELS #8GQYGQRG
    Brokkenpiloot TH10 | lvl 124 #UV298YQW

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2 View Post

They basically said that they are working to improved loot but removal of TH sniping is here to stay.

To improve loot? No. To save loot would be more accurate. She didn't say anything about dead bases so I don't wait a change to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodAlwaysWins View Post
    No... please don't... we've heard enough from you lol.

Run along now.
    Just since you asked me not to:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ight=game+dead

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ght=game+dying

I still don't get why they had to turn the entire game upside down. If they wanted to tackle bots, why can't they friggin' say so? This game has such a high nerd appeal, there may even be some fans who were willing to help. Communicate, people!

I'm a grown up network engineer. I design authentication systems for a living. Broad enough a hint?

Patrick
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 12 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | BH 8 | BM 25

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyCV888 View Post
    If you had told me a month ago that I would be done playing this game, I would have laughed in disbelief. I have spent a ton of time and money. Now, I barely care and log in to collect in the morning and before bed. It's just boring.
    So true, sigh. Waiting for the 'solution(s)' they have for making this game great again, at least there's an announcement now, but reading it doesn't make me optimistic.
    Beginning to adapt... To another game ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2 View Post

Trust me, I was one of the first people to see the so called "response"... I could have farted the tune of a better, more convincing automated reply.

What Anoushka posted was NOT a "response"- in my opinion, they actually shot themselves in the foot with that message. It's definitely tipped a lot of hopefuls like me over the edge. Talk about being "distant" from your consumers. Jeez.

I'll give this game a month more- maybe 2 months. And SC can thank my clan that I'm even contemplating staying active.

It'd have to be a silent thank you through a Mod though. Because the devs spontaneously combust if they so much as attempt to communicate with the CoC community.

I'm probably going to put in a claim for a refund on my gems tomorrow.

It's honestly over for this game. I don't see SC digging their way out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pmhausen View Post
    I still don't get why they had to turn the entire game upside down. If they wanted to tackle bots, why can't they friggin' say so? This game has such a high nerd appeal, there may even be some fans who were willing to help. Communicate, people!

I'm a grown up network engineer. I design authentication systems for a living. Broad enough a hint?

Patrick
    I hear you Patrick! It's so simple, yet it alludes SC... A lot of people have said they will help SC improve the game where improvements need to be made- from hardcore players testing updates to techies like yourself... SC have everything and they STILL act like they haven't got a clue...

I just don't know what to say anymore. I could get more of an answer talking to a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedname View Post
    First, ....

Second, the tales of this games demise are greatly exaggerated...

So says you, perhaps they don't align with your experience but they do align with others, including myself, as can be seen in the many posts saying the same thing. If you are going to make a generalization, support it with data that encompasses a majority of players or simply state that your remark is in your opinion. Like you said, there are too many trolls spamming the treads, don't be one of them.