Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2811

Thread: The Unity Alliance

  1. #21
    Super Member mxa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Over there!
    Posts
    908
    We are going to be having our very first trophy push as soon as the new season starts! It will be optional so you wouldn't have to do it if you don't want to
    Level: 92| Town Hall: 8| Clan: Unity Elite| Rank: Elder| IGN and GC: maxgm97|
    The Unity Alliance's recruitment thread <--Clickable!
    Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
    ​sig out of date but too lazy to fix it

  2. #22
    Forum Veteran UnitySharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mxa View Post
    We are going to be having our very first trophy push as soon as the new season starts! It will be optional so you wouldn't have to do it if you don't want to
    Yes, apply to Unity Champions if you wish to participate in this push (optional for clan members)
    Old Unity member returning to check out Clash Royale

  3. #23
    New Guy Spikera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mason, OH
    Posts
    46

    Thumbs Up Trophy Push

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitySharp View Post
    Yes, apply to Unity Champions if you wish to participate in this push (optional for clan members)
    Sweet I think for our first push we should shoot for top 2000 clans!!!

    Level: 121|
    Town Hall: 9|Clan Level: 5|Rank: Leader|IGN: Austin| GC: soccer008

    Click the Signature to learn more about the Temple Family


  4. #24
    Super Member mxa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Over there!
    Posts
    908
    I agree Austin!

    All of our clans have been in the process of cleaning out a few inactives/leechers, so we now have a few spots open!
    Level: 92| Town Hall: 8| Clan: Unity Elite| Rank: Elder| IGN and GC: maxgm97|
    The Unity Alliance's recruitment thread <--Clickable!
    Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
    ​sig out of date but too lazy to fix it

  5. #25
    Pro Member Kedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    598
    Unity Elite is now open to level 70+ players with level 5 wizards.

    Current member counts:
    • Unity Elite [33/50]
    • Unity [47/50]
    • Unity Academy [46/50]
    • Unity Institute [50/50]
    Level 6 | #QCQ9JRQJ Keddy | Arena 4

  6. #26

    Cool

    Hard working th7, almost 8. Chill personality, 800+ donations looking for a home to grow with.

    Message me in game if I can join. Michael is my character name. Or email me. Unity institute wanna be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    Unity Elite is now open to level 70+ players with level 5 wizards.


    Current member counts:
    Unity Elite [33/50]
    Unity [47/50]
    Unity Academy [46/50]
    Unity Institute [50/50]

  7. #27
    Pro Member Kedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmike View Post
    Hard working th7, almost 8. Chill personality, 800+ donations looking for a home to grow with.

    Message me in game if I can join. Michael is my character name. Or email me. Unity institute wanna be
    Request to join Unity so I can talk to you and see where you would fit in.
    Level 6 | #QCQ9JRQJ Keddy | Arena 4

  8. #28

    Sent request to unity acad

    Sent request to unity academy right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    Request to join Unity so I can talk to you and see where you would fit in.

  9. #29
    Senior Member DakotaDeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Deflating Footballs
    Posts
    258
    Just gotta upgrade my air defences and ill be doin the push with my th7 upgrading ready to snipe my way into crystal

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    257
    I'd like to apply for Unity
    I am
    • 22 years of age
    • 100% purple walls TH7
    • Donations 1000+ Weekly
    • Lv4 Wizards
    • TH8 in a week or so
    • Active and friendly

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •