Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Arctic Valley Neighborhood

New Bloke/Chick
    Arctic Valley Neighborhood🌧☃️🌧
    Arctic Valley currently has a few openings. Maybe you'll be a good fit.

We are an established champion league level hood. We usually place top 3,
    We are looking for English speaking, mature, and fun daily players who are looking to give/receive help. People here are friendly, polite, and very active.

Most of our players are in US or Europe, and there is almost always somebody else online to trade with. We keep the neighborhood active by pruning out players who have grown tired of the game. But we value our neighbors: if you're going on vacation let us know and your place will be safe. We manage to keep things well run and drama free without a bunch of rules.

Most of us participate in the derby but it is optional, if opted in it is expected that you complete all 9 tasks, 10 is optional but appreciated in close derbies. Our regular point min is 309 but in special derbies it is increased to 320 or higher.

We are a friendly group that works together to help everyone. Required level to join is currently 70.

If interested, send me a PM and let me know that you're interested. Or ask questions if you think that you might be, but aren't sure.

New Bloke/Chick
    We still have a few spots open and are looking for players. If you’re looking for a fun place to be, like winning the derby and want your forever hood come check us out. Have questions? PM me. 😊

New Bloke/Chick
    We have a few spots open. If you are looking for a fun place to be come check us out!!! Any questions please let me know!!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #74
    Hello

The OP no longer plays, so I am c
    losing this thread so that a new one can be started for the neighbourhood.

Thank you

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51