Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for NH.

Looking for NH.

I am an experienced farmer. Played for 3 years, was up to level 86, and my iPad broke. Could not get a recovery code to work....:-[
    I had to start all over two days ago and am just now on level 23. I am looking for a nh since I have no way to get back into my old one, which I created. I like the game for the social aspect, I'm a talker. Doing the derby or not doing the derby do not bother me either way. I am in a nh of 13 that I just joined and they don't talk, the leader doesn't respond to questions, and only myself and another member are doing the derby tasks. I would like to find a new NH that I can join when I complete my last remaining derby task. If anyone thinks I would be a good fit for their hood let me know. Thanks.
    -Red

Looking for new members

We have lost a handful
    players due to inactivity. We play all derby tasks plus extra in champions level and use diamonds. Are you a Mustang enthusiast? Join Animal Farm purple horse green checkered shield
    Last edited by Bethyboo525; January 1st, 2016 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethyboo525 View Post
    We have lost a handful
    players due to inactivity. We play all derby tasks plus extra in champions level and use diamonds. Are you a Mustang enthusiast? Join Animal Farm purple horse green checkered shield
    Good eye with my name, lol.

Derby players wanted

No longer in group
    Last edited by Haydaypam; July 11th, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

Kitsune is lockig for New Members!!!

Come to us and have Fun.\^○^/

Going into expert league

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohof View Post
    Come to us and have Fun.\^○^/
    We can't move now !!! Moving up to expert league !! Thank you anyway.

Check out the Barnstormers!

We are a small, but helpful and friendly group looking to expand. We changed our name a few weeks ago, so we're starting over derby wise, but we've win every derby since. We are active derby players, 300+, but don't spend diamonds on derbies.

Check out our thread here:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...g-to-expand%21

Join us! I'm the leader.. We talk, and help each other.

Cityofawesomepants

QUOTE=00redsvt;6254100]I am an experienced farmer. Played for 3 years, was up to level 86, and my iPad broke. Could not get a recovery code to work....:-[
    I had to start all over two days ago and am just now on level 23. I am looking for a nh since I have no way to get back into my old one, which I created. I like the game for the social aspect, I'm a talker. Doing the derby or not doing the derby do not bother me either way. I am in a nh of 13 that I just joined and they don't talk, the leader doesn't respond to questions, and only myself and another member are doing the derby tasks. I would like to find a new NH that I can join when I complete my last remaining derby task. If anyone thinks I would be a good fit for their hood let me know. Thanks.
    -Red[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn

New NH - looking for new members

I have just started a new neighbourhood after being in another for some time. It is currently a small group, just 5 members. I am looking for people who are actively interested in completing Derby tasks, there is no requirement to spend diamonds - all I ask is everyone participates.

We are looking for social members too who are willing to help each other out. The neighbourhood is keen to develop, grow & gain promotion.

NH is Sivvyland - red cow with purple background! Hope you'll join!

Centennial Club

Then you are so welcome to your new hood

We're active, friendly, chatty, and helpful neighborhood.

We have 12 members, levels 56 thru 125.We're looking for few more active members who play during the days and evenings.We are in the champion League! Most of the time doing 320 plus extra task and feel free to opt out at anytime you want.
    We're looking for active players. Is that you??? We like to trade and help one another make their farms better. Lots of advice and strategy - Pretty cool. Please send us a request today at (CANADA- BLUE FOX ON A PURPLE CIRCLE), it's a great place to make friends and have fun! You must want to chat and help out! We are daily players and you must be active! Derby is Required!!! Give us a try!

Our name: CANADA
    Our symbol: blue fox on purple circle background
    Our Leader: jojo (lvl 104)

Our achievements: Gold 24, silver 8, bronze 3