Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for NH.

Fresh Spawn

Come join our team

[QUOTE=00redsvt;6254100]I am an experienced farmer. Played for 3 years, was up to level 86, and my iPad broke. Could not get a recovery code to work....:-[
    I had to start all over two days ago and am just now on level 23. I am looking for a nh since I have no way to get back into my old one, which I created. I like the game for the social aspect, I'm a talker. Doing the derby or not doing the derby do not bother me either way. I am in a nh of 13 that I just joined and they don't talk, the leader doesn't respond to questions, and only myself and another member are doing the derby tasks. I would like to find a new NH that I can join when I complete my last remaining derby task. If anyone thinks I would be a good fit for their hood let me know. Thanks.
    -Red[/QUOTE. We just started a new group, atm there is only 3 of us, we're trying to build a good hood, would love for you to come join us, we do play the derby, our hood name is night owl meadows , love for you to come join us! Gail

If you haven't found your fit yet then why not come give us a try at Farm Retreat. I think we'd be a great fit for you. Very relaxed, friendly, chatty atmosphere with no Derby expectations but healthy Derby activity. You can read more about us here:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post7852168

Hope to welcome you soon.

Anni