Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How to make your clan description look better,longer,and more unique!(With Pictures!)

Quote Originally Posted by Peekagob View Post
    Somewhat of a necro but..... if you put a bunch of spaces after your desired description and then just one letter

Ex: ...Keep a 1:1 donation ratio_________________ j

You get a few seconds long window to do it. I actually was too fast the first time. Hope it helps someone!
    Did not know this! Happy to hear that this is still working.
    CoC| Level 197 |Town hall 11| | Working on Maxing
    CR| Level 10 | Hog Mountain |
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnippy View Post
    Ah, Deadtoast... 'keeping the forums clean... since June 2014.'

Centennial Club
    I typed my clan description and I entered a lot of random letters and I'm saving it ASAP but I am still losing some words.

Quote Originally Posted by sarrainodu View Post
    I typed my clan description and I entered a lot of random letters and I'm saving it ASAP but I am still losing some words.
    It is possible. Maybe add some more letters? You really need to be quick as a flash here, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by sarrainodu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo327 View Post
    It is possible. Maybe add some more letters? You really need to be quick as a flash here, bud.
    This happened to me. And I've now figured out the Problem and that's a downside of this trick

The only limitation while Preparing a Stylish clan description is that it will ignore the Spacing you apply between characters. But there's a FIX LIMIT FOR CHARACTERS that you can enter in clan description.

So even if you make a Long letters descriptions. After copy pasting it, It'll automatically delete the Extra characters that system don't permit and then start Virtually delete the Excessive characters that cover extra space in description.

So the way to Enter a perfect clan description and to avoid this thing is that You must Make your Clan description shorter in Character limit. And then enter a lot of "dots" or "zeroes" to Avoid the Main part getting deleted.

You can manipulate the spacing limit but cannot Exceed the Character limit.

Hope this helps
    Cricket World Cup 2019 discussion thread!<^_^>
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%8F%86