Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: [Time Lapse Video] Farmer's Trophy Chase for 1 week

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    451

    [Time Lapse Video] Farmer's Trophy Chase for 1 week



    Here's a time lapse video of screenshots that I took every time I gained or lost trophies while trophy chasing for 1 week. It's interesting to see the fluctuation of the amount of resources: gold, elixir and dark elixir. No gems were used during this chase (: enjoy!

    Edit: Up to 2400s I was still gaining gold so I upgraded 3-4 level 9 walls during the whole week chasing.
    Last edited by wolfz; July 15th, 2013 at 06:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ghoulish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    443
    Wow great job master league is really good and nice way of presenting your journey

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Sorry man it's really hard to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhal View Post
    If you want to upgrade before maxing, you will rip a hole in space and time. If you only need collectors to max, then you only rip a hole in time, not space. If the Rapture starts, try to stay near people who have the same waist size as you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ghoulish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhal View Post
    Sorry man it's really hard to follow.
    I don't think it is hard to follow at all.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoulish View Post
    Wow great job master league is really good and nice way of presenting your journey
    Thank you! You don't know how glad I am to go back to farming, no more going to sleep all mad because I was 1 hit away from a 50% and lost 20+ trophies hahah

  6. #6
    Senior Member ghoulish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfz View Post
    Thank you! You don't know how glad I am to go back to farming, no more going to sleep all mad because I was 1 hit away from a 50% and lost 20+ trophies hahah
    Yeah I was watching the vid and remember my times in my trophy run when I failed a attack when you dropped 20 trophies or so, i was like i know dem feels bro. I was so happy to go back to farming too
    Last edited by ghoulish; July 15th, 2013 at 08:21 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoulish View Post
    Yeah I was watching the vid and remember my times in my trophy run when I failed a attack when you dropped 20 trophies or so, i was like i know dem feels bro. I was so happy to go back to farming too
    Been hitting all the DE storage and drills on the way down hahaha... it's heaven! Level 12 AQ and BK on the way and still filling up the storage.

  8. #8
    Wow nice! But how do you get that elixer? When i did trophie push i wasted al me elixer in 3 days no-lifing (lol) (6mil)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    283
    No gems were used? Prove it!

    In the video, you clearly used -7 gems

  10. #10
    Senior Member aureadg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Arkham Beach
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by KeytheTarget View Post
    No gems were used? Prove it!

    In the video, you clearly used -7 gems
    He gained them, genius. From clearing trees and trunks.

    Great job on the push, Wolfz!!! Another awesome video!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •