Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are loots really bad for TH10s?

Millennial Club

are loots really bad for TH10s?

A max troops th10 needs to attack a max th9 for 2K DE and 100K gold and elixirs and 6 trophies? Using Gowiwipe with 2 freeze spells.

If the loots are that bad, I give my loots to those pity TH10s as a gift.

I am at m2 right now.

Can a Th10 at champ3 tell me the situation right now?
    Leader of Happy Clan [Lv 9]
    TH11 BK 45/AQ 44/GW 20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hpychan View Post
    A max troops th10 needs to attack a max th9 for 2K DE and 100K gold and elixirs and 6 trophies? Using Gowiwipe with 2 freeze spells.

I am at m2 right now.

does the th9 spawn often there on m2 as a th10 attacking?

Millennial Club
    available to attack every 3 hours or so.
    TH11 BK 45/AQ 44/GW 20

I'm at low champ 2. Seeing mostly well built th 11's. Some th 10's & only about 1 th 9 in about 20 nexts. Wired thing is that the last one I saw was in m2??? Only gave me a few trophies, no loot except the loot bonus.

Wonder if a lot of players have pulled shields during the boost though,because I usually see more loot than this.
    Am I the only one on the internet who knows that goblins are now the best troop?

I am at m2 right now.

I'm TH 10 in champ3 using loonion, and I'm seeing pretty good loot to be honest. I have no trouble finding a beatable base with full storage loot in whichever resource I want, and I can usually get 200-300k gold/elix and/or the DE (plus the bonus). If you can keep your army train times reasonable you can progress well enough. There's also more collector bases up here than you might expect, which certainly helps.
    Last edited by zachUVA; December 27th, 2015 at 04:12 PM.

|Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

RIP Smash Land

Forum Veteran
    I'm sitting in champs 3 and farmed up from masters 3. Loot was good up to champs and before Christmas it wasn't good, but it wasn't really bad either. I took a few days off for Christmas and since then I can't find anything. I eventually gave up on gold/elixir and just went for the de. I think it's time to drop again if loot is better down in masters. The loot bonus is actually worst if you consider the bases are harder and even though you get more as a base, you get a lower percentage of that higher base.
    Camja11
    **Retired**
    May 28, 2017

Its unimaginably bad.

By comparison amount of effort it takes to upgrade a building can be compared to amount of effort it takes to purchase an IPAD in:

TH7 and below = USA economy
    TH8 = eastern european level of economy
    TH9 = india pakistan level of economy
    TH10 = somalia and sub saharan africa, no economy or wage earning jobs exist or even an apple store.
    Last edited by wsuh88; December 27th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.

Millennial Club
    I am doing well as TH9 in M2.
    Just don't understand why TH10s always attack me as target. I have high DE but low in gold and elixir ( put them all in walls)

There is loots penalty for TH10, don't know why they are so hungry.

I get back what I lose easily in 1 raid, so not mad or anything. just curiosity.
    TH11 BK 45/AQ 44/GW 20

I am doing well as TH9 in M2.
    Just don't understand why TH10s always attack me as target. I have high DE but low in gold and elixir ( put them all in walls)

There is loots penalty for TH10, don't know why they are so hungry.

I get back what I lose easily in 1 raid, so not mad or anything. just curiosity.
    Because you live in indian pakistan economy (TH9) where jobs exist for you to earn wage (farm) and buy yourself an IPAD.

By comparison us TH10 live in somalia where no economy exists and we cant even work to earn wage even if we want to.
    The final solution for all problems in COC after the update (loot drought, trophy dropping, etc): HERE

Complete archive of my 3 star clan war attack strategies: HERE

Quote Originally Posted by wsuh88 View Post
    Because you live in indian pakistan economy (TH9) where jobs exist for you to earn wage (farm) and buy yourself an IPAD.

By comparison us TH10 live in somalia where no economy exists and we cant even work to earn wage even if we want to.
    See my post here to see how i farm as a th10.5 http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...how-i-farm-now