Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We feel your frustration peeps.

We feel your frustration peeps.

Peeps, we 100% get where your heads are at, and appreciate both the helpful and unhappy comments as well.
    Yes some players aren't happy with change , lord knows I get freaked out when I put my right shoe on first.

Whereas others don't mind the changes , drastic as they were.
    So here's the secret to my success in not losing my mushrooms

I know there's going to be future tweaking and updates around the bend.

Yup, it's that simple peeps , nothing in clash ( perhaps only the games title ) is set in stone, if you look at the various forms of the game it's not that in depth , really it's not.
    The basics are simple , it's not mind blowing vastness of a game like world of war craft , so there's literally only a few things you can tweak to keep the app a challenge.

And that's what's been accomplished by this rough prune of the games mechanics.
    SC hasn't done this for kicks and giggles , rather to continue to push players into challenging themselves.
    Not to long ago the top guys were nigh untouchable, but little tweaks made tactics change and the leader board changed.

Ill not say adapt and like what's been given to you, I'll say figure out what's the best way to get the most out of what you have.
    Faster than the other guy so you get the edge.

Just some food for thoughts peeps.
    You guys rock, the mod team loves the community, especially in these tough times as its shown you'll come together in pinch.

Warm regards
    sneaky

I hope you did this on your own because if this is effectively a SC PR release we are all doomed.

We love you guys too
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Considering the lack of participation in the last war from both clans, it seems like it will be a new group of peeps soon.

And we we do farm wars, so there literary no cost to train troops and tons of profit.

Nice post. Thanks for the work you all do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakymaori View Post

I know there's going to be future tweaking and updates around the bend.
    Thanks sneaky. I don't suppose you could share any minor details like what changes are being considered or when we might hope to see them? For me, it's a question of how much more unpleasantness must I slog thru in order to see such "tweaks and upgrades".

Nice post. Nothing has really changed in the way I farm. Only difference I see is more trophy droppers. But I'm still finding dead bases. Lots of loot. And I'm still maxing out my storages with casual playing since I've been busy with work and holidays.

Let the dust settle, and play what suits you.

IGN: Hulkster | Highest Trophy Count 5752
    TH11 | Level 182 | AQ: 40 BK: 40 GW:20

U took away the freedom of the game and oblige every1 to trophy push.

Tbh to me its the most borin part of the game. I love raidin villages for loot over n over. When i fail i learn to adapt. But my goal is to improve my village not to follow a target with a million ppl competing for it to become n1 in trophy and we all knw. It s a target very far from reach of many!

The only players tht dont really mind it are trophy pushers. Since they never really searched for loot. U have lost a few and prob lose a few more. But all we can see is tht you dont really care about a big portion if not all of your players.

I have spent money and time on this game so dont come and tell us how to play a game tht i have been playin for 2 yrs.
    Last edited by KinGH; December 27th, 2015 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toogs View Post
    I hope you did this on your own because if this is effectively a SC PR release we are all doomed.
    Yeah I even drafted it in crayon

Millennial Club
    Despite differences in opinions and all the frustrations from all the changes, props to the mods and those in the community who are able to have good input, reasonable discussion, and aim to understand the person on the other side rather than dismiss it. There was a lot of good discussion to be had in the previous weeks by a lot of members old and new. There was a lot of flaming too and respect for the mods for dealing with it behind the scenes. Sometimes, people just want to be heard and feel some validation about their concerns and attachment to a wonderful game..
    Some people like to complain about a game. Some people like to complain about complainers