Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who Are You?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Thumbs Up Who Are You?

Hey!

I just thought to kick off this thread, and I hope that you guys would present yourselves! I am Nick, from Helsinki/Finland and I work for Supercell as our Community Manager! When I'm not working, I still work. Which means that I really don't have that many hobbies, except playing our games. To make this moment awkward, here's a mugshot of me:

The stage is now all yours!

ps. be careful what information you share about yourself! These forums are public so anything you share is by that public information.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

G'day

Koala Bear here in hot and humid Queensland..nice weather for snoozing. Get around the neighboring properties and have a nibble here and there and leave little deposits in boxes they bring in on boats..very convenient!

Cheers

Banned
    Not threatening anyone with gun violence.rebea
    i AM AN AMERICAN

I'm Bob from Australia NSW and have a family consisting of a wife,three kids and a cat.
    I subcontract in transport and also construction.
    Trying to work as much from home as possible these days though.
    I love movies,playing games to relax and swimming.
    On some forum sites when online also as I find many nice people that share my interests.
    I used to do more sports but not finding that much time as I spend quite a bit of time with the kids and driving them around.

Shermin Sitoh Saphyre, Part Time Student/Blogger (Particularly in advertising)
    From Singapore, passionate Full Time Hay Day player.
    Game Center: stainsofsin (SSS) | Level: 48
    Cheese supplier. Do like my farm/feel free to leave a PM.
    Special thanks to everyone for helping me on my farm& requests (FH for Turbo Trucker). ♥♥
    - http://sherminsaphyre.info

Hi everyone, I'm Dawn live in Aberdeenshire Scotland, I'm a dental practice manager and play this game to relieve my stress levels which are sometimes off the scale!!! LOL! I'm totally addicted to Hay Day!

Red face Hi

Hi, my name is Nancy, I live in the Southern United States, along the Gulf Coast and not very far from New Orleans. I play a lot of Hay Day, I got in an accident over 8 years ago and need a cervical fusion and possibly a lower lumbar operation as well, so it keeps me busy and sometimes keeps my mind off of my pain, or at least dulls it. I am an avid American football fan, my pro team is the New Orleans Saints, my college teams are University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns-my alma mater and the LSU Tigers. I love to read, I read constantly, am currently rereading A Song of Fire and Ice series to prepare for Game of Thrones again! I can read an 800 page book in about 5-6 hours, depending on the book, so I read really fast. No hubby and no kids, but I have a dog and a wonderful mom and sister. In my 30s but everyone thinks I am 22 or so. Guess that's it! Hopefully I didn't over share, LOL.
    GCID: fancypants723 Level: 59 Masteries: 12/16 Achievements: 73/81
    I play a lot and happy to help out when able to!
    Captain III thanks to the wonderful people on that thread! TTIII, all by myself!
    "Winter is coming"- House of Stark "Fire cannot kill a dragon"- Daenerys Targaryen

Not so Anonymous

Hello all,

My name is Emily and I hail from the great state of Alaska (southcentral to be precise). I'm a recent college grad with a BA in Linguistics who had the fortune...misfortune? of getting an iPad as a graduation gift so I am now addicted to Hay Day. I also have some medical issues and Hay Day provides a nice distraction from headaches and those days when I don't feel well.

I enjoy photography and winter sports (xc skiing, downhill, and snowboarding), camping, card games of any sort, and learning languages (I know a little Russian and Japanese. Working on Spanish. I'd love to know what languages other Hay Dayers speak). I'm a hockey fan (Go UAF Nanooks!). I used to work seasonally as a deckhand. I'm a fan of the show Survivor and of Castle. And...my new hobby is making rings out of driftwood.

I also have an awesome dog and an equally awesome boyfriend that I will be moving to California with sometime this year.

And just when you thought you knew me...I am also a unicyclist. (Not kidding)
    Game Center ID: anonymouscapra (Level 35)
    Current status: Mastering Machines (Still Selling ​some building materials!!!), Finishing land expansions, Flooding the market with tasty tasty items!

*Please search for your topic before adding a new thread* Let's keep our space clean

Hi Emily

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouscapra View Post
    Hello all,

My name is Emily and I hail from the great state of Alaska (southcentral to be precise). I'm a recent college grad with a BA in Linguistics who had the fortune...misfortune? of getting an iPad as a graduation gift so I am now addicted to Hay Day. I also have some medical issues and Hay Day provides a nice distraction from headaches and those days when I don't feel well.

I enjoy photography and winter sports (xc skiing, downhill, and snowboarding), camping, card games of any sort, and learning languages (I know a little Russian and Japanese. Working on Spanish. I'd love to know what languages other Hay Dayers speak). I'm a hockey fan (Go UAF Nanooks!). I used to work seasonally as a deckhand. I'm a fan of the show Survivor and of Castle. And...my new hobby is making rings out of driftwood.

I also have an awesome dog and an equally awesome boyfriend that I will be moving to California with sometime this year.

And just when you thought you knew me...I am also a unicyclist. (Not kidding)
    i completely understand about Hay Day providing a distraction! I've been using it for that a lot today.
    GCID: fancypants723 Level: 59 Masteries: 12/16 Achievements: 73/81
    I play a lot and happy to help out when able to!
    Captain III thanks to the wonderful people on that thread! TTIII, all by myself!
    "Winter is coming"- House of Stark "Fire cannot kill a dragon"- Daenerys Targaryen

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Hello

I'm Paul, living in Wisconsin, U.S.A. Been playing this game for a few months already. It's quite fun. Lately I haven't been playing much because i'm on Winter break and mom came to visit me from Korea so I spent most of my time with my wife and my mom on shopping.

In in the late 20's but a lot of people tell me that I look 18
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles