Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who Are You?

Hi! I'm Cheryl. I'm a 64 year old grandmother out in California. Started playing Hay Day during cancer treatment and haven't stopped since! I come from a long line of actual farmers so this game is right up my alley Love this game. I'm a nature and animal lover, 2 sweet cats and a wonderful pup pup.

Hello Everyone!
    I'm Amanda. I live in South Carolina, USA and LOVE Hay Day. I started playing about a year ago after "helping" my son with his farm while he was at school, and fell in love with the game. He has since moved on to other games, but I'm still playing Hay Day!
    Farm Level 44
    Town Reputation 9

8CLCC2QUY

Hi guys, I am a passionate writer at essayswriters.com. I enjoy writing and I mostly conduct academic researches on the topics of my interest and passion. I have been doing it since my college days. My special interests are in education, technology and history. Moreover, I do follow the latest trends in these areas. What are you interested in doing in your spare time?
    Last edited by vanessahudson; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:52 AM. Reason: mistake

My name is May. I'm a cow, sometimes I'm a cat 😅 I'm from Southeast Asia.

I love hay day, this game is relaxing. I used to play clash royale too but I gave up because it caused too much tension in my real life.