Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who Are You?

Fresh Spawn

Hello from The Netherlands to fellow Trade Nations and Hay Day players

Hi,

2 weeks ago I found Hay Day through the Trade Nations forum and I must say.....this game is as addictive as Trade Nations, which I have been playing furiously since Dec 22, 2010. I wonder where Hay Day will lead to......
    Last edited by Rovalo57; January 23rd, 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Tried to add a (Photobucket) picture

Fresh Spawn

Who am I?

Some days i just don't know! lol. I'm 46, and a mother to my 11 year old twin boys, one being special needs, so relaxation time and having a break for me is very important. That's where Hayday comes in. Yay!! I live in Auckland New Zealand and I LOVE diamonds.. hence my handle "Kimberlite_Girl". hehe. I also love singing karaoke (yes i can belt out a tune okay) and i love animals too (another reason for HayDay). I'm a staunch animal welfare advocate and will speak up for animal rights when i can. I like shopping, theme parties - they get real fun after a few wines.. haha... i also enjoy a bit of reading, a lil bit of gardening, some DIY, and I enjoy my one night out a week partying getting silly on lotsa wine. Most of all i love my ipad and at any chance, will sit down and get gaming. Also enjoy the Wii for that too! Thank goodness for modern technology. I'm so glad i discovered HayDay. IT ROCKS!
    Last edited by Kimberlite66; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

Greetings from Texas!

Howdy! I'm Mary, and I live in Dallas!

I am a wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 8, and great-grandmother of 1.

I am so happy that I found HayDay. I play everyday, and would love to add many of you to my friends list. I am currently Level 47.

If I have the boat item you need, I will try to fill it, and hope you will do the same for me.

Thank you to all my new friends who have helped so far. Happy farming ya'll!

username in Game Center: photogirl777

Fresh Spawn

Hello All!!!

We (my husband & I) live in Washington State not far from Seattle, where currently it is raining, not surprised huh We have been playing the game since October, I am at level 47, my husband at level 34. For those of you who have the same computer, we learned the hard way that you need two different Apple ID's and accounts. He lost his farm at about level 34 a while back and I almost gave up the game. But it is to fun!!! So now that we have the bugs figured out we can have each have a farm and swap items between them which is really handy. If anyone has questions on that subject let me know and I can help you. It is great to see people all over the world playing the game!! It is the only game I have been interested in so far. The graphics are great!! The animals are cute and the extra land gives a million options for arranging your farm. Thanks Team Hay Day!!

Fresh Spawn

Cool I am who I am

Hello, I have made this riddle for fun, if you solve it, you can find out where I live. This riddle does not rhyme, sorry.

it is very hot, in some parts the land has red dirt

the surf is great

Steve Irwin used to live here

we have wildlife such as koalas, blue tongued lizards and etc

note: this riddle solves where which country I live in, not exactly what my address is, etc.

add me on Facebook, my Facebook name is Mooshoo June and my gc name is m005h00
    Cheers!

Fresh Spawn

Smile Westttsiidee

Hoolllllaaa, I'm Annie from SoCal. I'm addicted to Hayday, tbh. I check on my farm all the time at school. & I've been playing Hayday for 6 months now, ok bye
    Game Center Username: Alysonnz

Fresh Spawn

Cool Full time Florida Realtor and Grandmother of 3

Hello from sunny Florida, USA. Love Hay Day! My granddaughters do too.

I am me

Last time I looked in the mirror, I was still me. I live in the U.S. and hail from the state of Tennessee.

I enjoy playing Hay Day on my ipad. In fact, I enjoy it too much probably and my time just flies away when I am on the game.

No children, 1 husband ( all I can handle) and one terrific dog.

Be Blessed and be a blessing to others.
    Last edited by Doodpatch; January 24th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

Banned
    I've been on this forum for quite a time and have yet to introduce myself properly. Well here's my chance! For those that don't know, my name is Phillip and I'm from NSW, Australia. I'm currently an undergraduate student who's about to do a radiography course very soon (first semester starts on March). I'm the oldest one of 6 siblings... which is sometimes a pain in the neck but I am grateful to have wonderful brothers and sisters. I love watching movies, playing sport, and going out with my friends and family. I recently returned from a family trip to Melbourne - I had such a fantastic time there. On the day I arrived back home from Melbourne, I was fortunate to miss Sydney's hottest day on record which was a day before that!

Anyways I stumbled across Hay Day a few weeks ago. I'm pretty much addicted to this game... been playing it almost everyday since I started. It's a nice game developed by Supercell. The one thing I'm looking forward to the most in this game is decorating my farm. I have only partially decorated my farm, but once my land is completely expanded I shall have fun moving things around and removing those annoying frogs...

Fresh Spawn

Greetings from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

My name is Lisa Beck 41 years old mother of 2 and I have my Masters Degree in Nursing and in nursing management! I love Hay Day! I play everyday!! Love it!! My 10 year old plays too and we are always helping each other buying and selling! She always waters my trees for me! This game is awesome! My husband says I am addicted! I tell him, someone has to tend the crops and sheep!! Gotta go, need to collect eggs!