Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who Are You?

Ok it didn't work still says oct 12 I think it's about march 2012 oh well. Good night

Eirene

Hi I am eirene I am a retired nurse I live in Scotland just outside Glasgow I started playing Hay day in Jan this year and am totally hooked I play most days for hours husband says it would take a surgeon to separate me from my IPad he tried a couple of times and I growled at him so he gave up. I also make greeting cards I used to craft everyday but hay day prevents that oh well! Just need to buy birthday cards

Fresh Spawn

From Sweden with love

Hello world of Hay Day!!
    I'm a happy player and a obsessive one!! I been playing for a few weeks and is addictive!!
    Live in Gothenburg, Sweden for many years but I was born on the other side of the world, fire country in Chile :-))
    My moto: the essential can only sees with the heart!!
    Have a Hay Day fun!!
    Marcela❤

Fresh Spawn

Hi!

My name is Marloes and I live in the south (the most beautiful part!)of Holland. I love playing Hay day when I'm not working. My husband thinks Im completely mad, but I am hooked and it relaxes me. At least it saves me from watching sportchannel all night...

Fresh Spawn

I totally understand!

Quote Originally Posted by EIRENE View Post
    Hi I am eirene I am a retired nurse I live in Scotland just outside Glasgow I started playing Hay day in Jan this year and am totally hooked I play most days for hours husband says it would take a surgeon to separate me from my IPad he tried a couple of times and I growled at him so he gave up. I also make greeting cards I used to craft everyday but hay day prevents that oh well! Just need to buy birthday cards

I'm totally addictive!! I play with my phone but I'm going to buy a iPad just for the better vew!! Haha!
    Continue to have Hay fun!
    Marcela/Sweden

I come from Germany

Hi, my name is Tanja and I love HayDay. Our whole family plays it and we have a lot of fun. I work at newspaper and am 40 years old.

Greetings :-)

Hennie here :)

Hay, im Hennie from Groningen, the Netherlands. 45 years and mum of 4. Addicted to hayday. In rl im a nurse for oldpeople and I like my job very much. We have a cat (ragdoll) a dog (husky) both with blue eyes <3. I think Hayday is awesome, but i miss an option to trade stuff. Please add me on gc: ennezweep, thanks!

I am anonymous. I am XX years old and my location is CENSORED.
    Donít know what to put here. Itís been so long.

Love from Bermuda

Hi all. I am a wife and a mother, I come from and currently still live on the beautiful 22 square mile Island of Bermuda, which just stirs in the Atlantic Ocean (east of the Carolina's, USA)

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, I'm Jane from Ireland. I live on a farm and love it, I love animals I have sheep, hens, three dogs and three cats so kept busy with all of them. I also like reading, drawing and playing hay day and I also play the sims 3.