Page 1208 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 208708110811581198120612071208120912101218125813081708 ... LastLast
Results 12,071 to 12,080 of 18795

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by ReCode View Post
    What is the status of these banned players creating a new account? Being none of these wise forum elders could steer all these banned players in the correct direction.
    It does say in the TOS, if you shall not use the service if you were previously banned from a supercell game. Maybe supercell will enforce that at some point, but for now, I know opponents I face are not cheating against me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Not that my opinion matters, but I think using mods is stealing from other players and Supercell. They were warned, and didn't heed the warnings or care to follow the TOS they agreed to when downloading the game, so the bans are well deserved.
    I have no arguments there, however regardless i still want to ask for those whom this ban is their first offense shouldn't they get a second chance?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12073
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombertowerforcoc View Post
    I have no arguments there, however regardless i still want to ask for those whom this ban is their first offense shouldn't they get a second chance?
    They have had a second chance already. Even if they weren't temporarily banned in April, they most certainly were aware of Supercells in game message with the warning.
    Last edited by Tinkerbell; September 6th, 2016 at 02:42 AM.

Sqwook
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombertowerforcoc View Post
    A person that knowingly cheats should not even get a first chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    They have had a second chance already. Even if they weren't temporarily banned in April, they most certainly were aware of Supercells in game message with the warning.
    I feel as if they should of gotten a temporary ban but indeed we were warned, thank you for answering me. Have a good one.

What is the status of these banned players creating a new account? Being none of these wise forum elders could steer all these banned players in the correct direction.
    None unless it's an ip ban or something like that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqwook View Post
    A person that knowingly cheats should not even get a first chance
    Oh c'mon it's not like you have never entered a cheat code into a game before even if you say you haven't i wouldn't buy it, granted there are unique circumstances but never the less i wasn't trying to pick a fight i was simply asking a mod a question.

Quote Originally Posted by mamalmonster View Post
    hello . i didnt use 3rd party soft ware . . and why they didnt warned me if i was using thease soft wares? . SC banned me for the 1st time and for ever . its not fair . they should gave me a warning before ban me for ever . i didnt know anything about 3rd party softwares and they should warned me or banned me for 14 days not for ever. . you are talking about fair but its not fair to banned some one who you didnt warn them .sorry about my poor english .
    There was a warning back in April

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune2016 View Post
    None unless it's an ip ban or something like that
    You have all these poor souls begging for answers and they can't get a simple yes or no?

Does Supercell not have the faith of these forum moderators to give them answers to all these questions? Smh

You have all these poor souls begging for answers and they can't get a simple yes or no?

Does Supercell not have the faith of these forum moderators to give them answers to all these questions? Smh
    Sorry not a moderater or speaking on behalf of supercell just talking on behalf of myself