Page 1207 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 207707110711571197120512061207120812091217125713071707 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,070 of 18795

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

♥♥♥♥ prodigy banned. He seemed a bit rough and rude to people. I forsee myself banned

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12062
    Guys! I don't care which side of the discussion you're on, name calling is NOT ok. If you see people doing it, please report them instead if retaliating or you will only find yourself in trouble.

Banned
    It's about time someone placed some of these rude behaviors in check. 😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Guys! I don't care which side of the discussion you're on, name calling is NOT ok. If you see people doing it, please report them instead if retaliating or you will only find yourself in trouble.
    In a unrelated note, how do you feel about this whole ordeal?

Banned
    If anything IMO all supercell has done is bring the hatred out of people.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12066
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombertowerforcoc View Post
    In a unrelated note, how do you feel about this whole ordeal?
    Not that my opinion matters, but I think using mods is stealing from other players and Supercell. They were warned, and didn't heed the warnings or care to follow the TOS they agreed to when downloading the game, so the bans are well deserved.

Must say, again, I am very proud of supercell and to the people who call them "money hungry" and things like this. How much money are they passing on from cheaters who are now and forever banned? Maybe a lot. Probably not very much. They are taking care of the people who play their game how it is supposed to be played. Cheaters should always be banned in any game. It is a super respectable and stand up thing they did and Jake would be proud.

#bringbackjake
    Last edited by mschwol; September 6th, 2016 at 02:28 AM.

I want my account back..... we just know before banned only 14d... we don't know first banned is permanent.... give us back our account and get our apologizes......I felling miss my village....

Banned
    aww look at all these double standard modders. so its okay to commit a crime but not okay to take the punishment for the crime?
    grow up, and grow a pair of (brains).
    check out PTMD if yall need some psychological guidance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Not that my opinion matters, but I think using mods is stealing from other players and Supercell. They were warned, and didn't heed the warnings or care to follow the TOS they agreed to when downloading the game, so the bans are well deserved.
    What is the status of these banned players creating a new account? Being none of these wise forum elders could steer all these banned players in the correct direction.
    Last edited by ReCode; September 6th, 2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Grammar