Page 69 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071791191695691069 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #681
    Quote Originally Posted by omid1368 View Post
    hi everybody
    im not banned. i didnt use modes or anything.
    but as an old player i think what supercell have done is for sure the stupidest thing ever.
    what the hell is wrong with supercell ?

if the unbanned player dont get unbanned i truly will let this game go.
    the game is fun with friends to have around.
    without any notice they didnt have the right to ban players.
    i now a friend who has more than 8000 gem. banning him is exactly stealing.

i hope the supercell company change his mind.
    but if not im sure i wont play the game any more and im sure they wont care but this point is the start of clash of clans to be an EX-fun for gamers like me.
    Actually, CHEATING is stealing. Modders are the ones who were stealing from Supercell and non cheating players. No more.

خءااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

Supercell please reply!

I just got a permanent ban for using a mod... I stopped using a mod the day the ban went into effect. I have put over $400.00 in to this game over the last 4 years. I will fight to get all of it back. I love this game and I am very disappointed.

I do not and have not used mod since the information came out on getting banned and now here I am and I do not understand.

Tim

Quick question, do those that get banned get removed immediately from your clan? I had a guy quit without saying anything and have noticed that our last 2 war opponents also have a number of clanless players. Also current war opponent has 2 clanless members now

im aware of hoppers but was just seeking clarification

Never have willingly accepted modders so im glad you have finally cracked down on them!

thanks in advance

Gazzer420, leader, 6ixes & se7ens

Fresh Spawn
    Hi supercell team
    I not banned any time clash of clans.i banned in clash royal 2 week..but you pemanently banned my all acounts(11 acounts) for third use mod or not ?
    This happen is bad .i like clash of clans .please help me

Has anyone been unbanned?

I'm writing this without schadenfreude as I understand how hard the loss of their account is for all those cheaters:

This is a wonderful day for Clash of Clans and a much-needed positive note after the recent eradication of multi-stage attacks and pro-spamming. I lost interest in the game, but this is a huge step in the right direction and will have me interested in clan wars again. Now for some nice content (game mode, please) update in September, and this game will be golden!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzer420 View Post
    Quick question, do those that get banned get removed immediately from your clan? I had a guy quit without saying anything and have noticed that our last 2 war opponents also have a number of clanless players. Also current war opponent has 2 clanless members now

im aware of hoppers but was just seeking clarification

Never have willingly accepted modders so im glad you have finally cracked down on them!

thanks in advance

Gazzer420, leader, 6ixes & se7ens
    Yes they do

Please any one are staff. I dont know why you banned me. I dont know about 3rd softwere or mod. Please respec me

Fresh Spawn
    if I did not have a chance like no other banned ..di 2 weeks Where Your justice SC ? why is my account banned permanently without warning in advance , where a sense of your humanity I built village for three years should be ended at the hands SC without warning , without given the opportunity .imagine if you are in my position do you feel ?