Page 1294 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 294794119412441284129212931294129512961304134413941794 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 18795

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    The in game warning never mentioned temporary bans, it did however mention permanent bans.
    This one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    I agree with OP. Either adapt to forums with people complaining or quit! Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Roas View Post
    This one, right?

after we banned ��

Quote Originally Posted by seperto View Post
    after we banned ��
    Yeah This one was from april
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    I agree with OP. Either adapt to forums with people complaining or quit! Simple as that

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune2016 View Post
    Didn't think I'd see a mod in the badlands of the stickys how are you tinkerbell
    Busy lol

Quote Originally Posted by PINNO5 View Post
    First ban Was 14 days and if these accounts continued to use illegal software will be banned forever. You Made a big mistake with this line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roas View Post
    I think we are talking about this.

That was the second warning in April. The first warning is in the TOS which you are required to read when downloading the game.
    Last edited by Tinkerbell; September 6th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Busy lol

That was the second warning in April. The first warning is in the TOS which you are required to read when downloading the game.
    Some clasher don't know English good like me to know this warning u r defend from supercell

Even support not interest to clasher to response to her problem about banned but it sent copy tittle to all

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12937
    Quote Originally Posted by PINNO5 View Post
    It's unfair to say after the first bans wave that the accounts that are banned for 14 days will be banned forever if they continue to use 3rd app while the tos say another things (all players can getting banned if cheats or if SP "suspict" of cheats), becouse they Made a very big mistake. They wrote a different words of the same FP policy. So they must give another change to all banned players. I think that they never cheats anymore after this
    Its not unfair. The TOS and the in game message clearly stated permanent ban. It makes no difference if you've ever had a two week ban or not, you've still had TWO warnings, be they in ban form or message form. Two warnings is plenty, and anyone who used mods after the second warning clearly deserves a permanent ban. They should have stopped in April.
    Actually, they shouldn't have started in the first place.

Banned
    There's a difference between warnings and a second chance. Besides all warnings between late and July doesn't apply to me as I too busy studying for exams and doing other stuff to play CoC. There might of been a notification when I rejoined, honestly I can't remember.

I no longer care anymore, first day of sixth form in 9 hours. I'm done punching a brick wall. Just hope I contributed enough for Supercell to eventually changes it's mind.

I don't know why I see so many people defending tos (not really bothered about the whole modding thing personally just this is bugging me) I never read tos... Does anyone ever for anything? Some of them would take literally hours and hours to get through if you did... Tos only exist so company's can screw over the customer over at time they like lol if anything people should be slamming damn tos in all their forms... Example you buy a product they say your now commited to buying this product and paying a monthly fee to use this product, your legally bound... Yet they're legally entitled to just screw you over anytime they like and ditch your ♥♥♥♥ Lol the system is totally screwed up... If they can cancel your gig you should be allowed to cancel at anytime too rather than paying fines for it, or if they want the fines... Fine... If they cancel on you they should pay us the customer a damn fine 😁 tos serve one purpose to screw us over ...

As one of the inhabitants of Banforeverland I'd like everyone to please be courteous and respectful to one another and to be civil. I had xmod installed to use its game accelerator to speed up PPSSPP because it's a very slow emulator and was boosting its frames per second so that games were more playable and because there is no alternative app that accelerates emulators. Believe me, if there was an alternative I would have avoided xmod, its full version is malware and I only installed it after removing it's unsafe priviliges. That being stated, I accept my fate and applaud Supercell for going after the cheaters. The banned should not be upset at the game developers but the people who were cheating and caused the ban to occur. Don't come here and complain about being caught cheating and you have no honor or scruples please. The root of the word civilization is civil, please be civil.
    Last edited by Ezelred; September 6th, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    It's Clash of Clans not Clash of Hacks. If you get banned for cheating, Supercell deserves applause.