Page 294 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 18795

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy i feel too like that

Quote Originally Posted by antoniuelnino View Post
    I am feel sorry with this condition, i hope team sc can be give me one more chance to revoke the ban. .i am very sad with this condition.
    my account was banned too for using Xmodgames, i get perma-bann, i used this realy only for no-cw sandbox atack to destroy my friends vilage with for example 300 pekkas or 600 lavahounds, im realy sad because i played this game 2 and a half year and i invested much time and nerves to get my lvl 105 th10 base, and now its gone ... i hope supercell will un-ban my accound and when not ... i will stop to play coc for ever

Quote Originally Posted by Radiating View Post
    1. It's the freemium business model. Nothing wrong here.
    2. This is the start of things. They will figure something out eventually.
    You are wrong my friend..it is not possible to know the real account when somebody use mod with a dummy account...

What i wanna say is that there is a big percentage using xmod like i said and it is impossible to find original account as they are not linking the original account with xmod..so fairplay is not happening here except some people are just banned from coc

All hail the octopus. And let's keep him awake and working this time.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nunofurbuziness View Post
    confessions of a modder:

Hmmm…well i’m banned…did i use xmod? Yep, sure did – guilty as charged (not looking for sympathy).
    I’ve been playing for over 2.5 years and manually farmed my way to a pretty good th11. I’m 43 years old and will admit to my lack of knowledge when it comes to most of this technology stuff; mostly because i don’t care to subject myself to something that causes a “crutch effect”. However, i started modding probably about a year ago. I went along time riding the horse of fair play and ignorance, but i grew entirely too frustrated with losing all the time and installed xmod to level the playing field…kinda how all sports players take steroids – and they all do, so just stop...
    Boy, what a tool! I could see the all the traps, i knew what was in the clan castle, and i could practice…it was glorious and fun… the only time we would lose was when the other clan was better at modding than us. It seemed everyone was doing it despite sc’s rules; to say you’ve never modded is a lie – so just stop. Sc knew about it and did nothing, so it became a part of the game. Sure sc would make some occasional noise about it; but, no real effort was spent the modding folks couldn’t get around. Hell, most of those 3star youtube vids are all mod attacks…yes they are, so just stop.
    The most i was involved in this game reached its high point about 9-10 months ago, i quit the serious war clans and set up shop with my own little clan consisting of 9 other members. I was retired… i created the other 9 accounts (it took me 30min on a sunday afternoon), so i could do little 10 person wars from time to time. I guess they call this an engineered clan now???...something else to whine about, so just stop…
    i would mod my th11 attacks, but at this point modding was just practice as the mod no longer showed traps (kinda how friendly challenge works now…hmmm). I would practice my aq walk to make sure she would go in my intended direction (especially after the multitude of nerf attempts – most recent healer nerf included). That’s it…pretty egregious isn’t it??? (that’s sarcasm btw…) additionally, all of the war pairings with other clans consisted of one th11 (sometimes 2 th10s) and 8-9 th5s with one cannon and max offenses. Most of the times the other clan was just running up their war stars and would only attack a low base for 3 stars…i warred against clans doing the same thing as me, so just stop…
    so, was i cheating? By definition, yes… but, what was i really guilty of gaining or unfairly achieving? Loot? Well, that’s laughable considering most war commitments leaves one lucky to break even and in most instances leaves one in the red after building a war worthy army and donating to the rest of the clan for theirs. War stars? Ok, maybe so…but we all know war stars don’t mean anything anymore after a reward of a few gems for passing certain achievements. Besides, i’ve bought way more gems than i ever got from achievements. So what else is there? Did i hurt someone else’s pride because i was a luckier modder than they were? (yes, modding still required a great deal of luck.) did i take away from the integrity of the game? What integrity? The game was allowed to evolve around modding…until now…
    well that’s about it, i’m a dirty rotten scoundrel of a human being for utilizing what once had a blind eye turned toward it. I’ve existed in relative solitude and am most recently guilty of modding an aq walk last sunday against a clan doing the same thing as me. Therefore, i am at serious odds with the shear arrogance of sc to place permanent bans on accounts. My 2.5 years and nearly $1000 invested should not be so broad stroked out of existence because of an environment sc created and or allow to persist. You want to eliminate modding? Stop it at its source – don’t punish the consumers that have made you what you are today. Does your arrogance have no limit??? Guard your pocket books my former clashers the sc empire does not have your interest at heart – their motivation is purely profit driven…yes it is, so just stop! - reinstate our accounts and ban the modding program from working!!!
    toooo long; will never read

Translation?
    Username: sparticusdanbob
    Level: 226
    Town Hall: 12
    Clan: TBS - good adult only clan with high level players, come and join us! :-)
    Clan Tag: #VPVCRU8

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seybr View Post
    my account was banned too for using Xmodgames, i get perma-bann, i used this realy only for no-cw sandbox atack to destroy my friends vilage with for example 300 pekkas or 600 lavahounds, im realy sad because i played this game 2 and a half year and i invested much time and nerves to get my lvl 105 th10 base, and now its gone ... i hope supercell will un-ban my accound and when not ... i will stop to play coc for ever
    Lol you were warned. Enjoy your permanent ban

Banned
    I think it's french 8)

Translation is: he doesn't like to play if he's not allowed to cheat.
    Leader of a friendly lvl 10 clan, we have helped each other to grow and improve and are still doing so.

Look in on us if you're looking for a place to share strategies and get better.
    #9UL0Q98Q Dragon Hunters

Centennial Club
    Ban all the cheaters they were the cancer in the game

Fresh Spawn
    Hi dear director of the popular game clash of clans. Today my account was blocked and I ask you for help before being banned reduction in the use of this software application xmode me without the knowledge of the use of this software I use is prohibited. But when I found out xmode is against the rules of fair play did not use it. Today my account was blocked without any warning. You ask for help and forgiveness and unblock it.
    My account : mt.clash111@gmail.com