Page 1292 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 292792119212421282129012911292129312941302134213921792 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 18795

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by SeenBetterdays View Post
    Hahaha not False... Figured there would be jealous peeps.. Hey just be happy for me.
    I highly doubt that SC would talk to your lawyer directly. Just about any company in the world would refer your lawyer to speak to their legal team of lawyers so that they wouldn't incriminate themselves. Immediately SC's lawyers would point out the legal clause in the ToS.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyStealth View Post
    Not exactly true, you see.. Some of us are here in support of our friends who may have lost accounts unfairly. Don't assume that this is a correct statement..
    psychic octopus does not agree with you on that one dude.

Centennial Club
    Tiny, that caught me off guard and gave me a laugh, thank you

Centennial Club
    Change the record please, a lot of us are fed up with this, you had warnings BUT from the start cheating was and is unacceptable but you chose to carry on. It is over. Your accounts are gone. You are gone unless you wish to restart at 1. If you wish to go ahead, it is certainly easier to progress up now than it was three years ago. Either restart, forget and enjoy or go some place else, I do not care where, just go to some other game, like it said in the film "Don't go away mad, just go away".

Quote Originally Posted by NikNok77 View Post
    psychic octopus does not agree with you on that one dude.
    Maybe you're right.. Even though "psychic octopus" isn't 100% accurate per statements from Supercell.. But DUDE!! When you've played this game as long as I have, and you know the players that I know, and you've seen it with your own eyes.. I just can't help but say... Not all, but some were banned unfortunately and have been labeled with the tag of cheater.. And people like yourself, repeat the same rhetoric over and over.. Anyway, y'all have a good day now.. And rock on DUDE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyStealth View Post
    Maybe you're right.. Even though "psychic octopus" isn't 100% accurate per statements from Supercell.. But DUDE!! When you've played this game as long as I have, and you know the players that I know, and you've seen it with your own eyes.. I just can't help but say... Not all, but some were banned unfortunately and have been labeled with the tag of cheater.. And people like yourself, repeat the same rhetoric over and over.. Anyway, y'all have a good day now.. And rock on DUDE!!
    yup, i'll just agree to disagree on this one. cheers to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by TriStarCarnage View Post
    Are you and the OP (Zombie12) the same person with multiple accounts? Your message is exactly the same, just an observation.
    Probably got a bot posting for him 😉

Leave them to it. They will lose interest and findo a way to cheat on a different game soon enough.

Just ignore them.

iPhone user*** How can I start a new account on Clash. Like a brand new base and everything.

I reset phone, created new game center & it still says I am banned?

feel free to PM me with your response

Thanks

I'M BATMAN!
    image.jpg

You were told over 20 years ago.
    L133 TH9.5 BK:40 AQ:40
    Co-Leader of MURICA -25th L12 Clan in the U.S.
    Always Recruiting Strong Attackers
    #CUGCRRV
    A Must Read