Page 1194 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 194694109411441184119211931194119511961204124412941694 ... LastLast
Results 11,931 to 11,940 of 18795

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

  1. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by IXIHUNTERIXl View Post
    You have to be drunk plus insane plus draged to start over a game you just got kicked without any kind of respect what I and others would do is to encourge friends and family to leave the game for good as well .
    What is insane is people who think that Cheating deserves any kind of respect. Go ahead and take your family and friends if that is what you want. Be sure to tell them "Lets go guys. SC doesnt want us to cheat" because after all, that is the truth right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraphor View Post
    Remember that we, at the top level of the game, don't WANT to play you guys at war. We know that with or without mod, simply because of the practice, even the worst top mod clan could destroy the best fair play clan. I think it's just stupid to jump straight to things like bans just because of you guys

  2. #11932
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus2480 View Post
    After reading countless posts, its continues to boggle my mind how modders/botters try and justify their actions by claiming that:

    1.) They did it because they wanted to be "elite". As if somehow, players who did not cheat were somehow less dedicated players than they were because they did not take extreme measures. Here is the cold hard truth- You are not elite, in fact you are the lowest of the low.

    2.) They do not want to provide SC gems so they resort to modding. If you choose not to purchase gems, no one is forcing you to do so. And you can fully max your base without having to spend a single dime.

    3.) They believe modding is not cheating. They say that modding is not hurting anyone but SC and that they are just trying to play the game the want they want to play it.

    Imagine we are competing in a gold game. I have 2 tries to try and get a hole-in-one while you have 1,000 tries. Do you not think this is unfair?
    I love the signature Morpheus2480

  3. #11933
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    204
    Lol hiropar. Top teams? Top cheaters maybe, top teams is not what you were, as in past tense. The second part of your statement is patently false. My team has routinely beat modding teams right after updates, before xmod figures out their next workaround. We can have as much practice as we want in raids, just have to pay for it. And we get to do it on the fly, no examining bases for long periods, and each base is different. That actually makes us better prepared. You only figure out how to kill the one or two bases per war, we are prepared for anything g that gets thrown our way.

  4. #11934
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffride View Post
    I love the signature Morpheus2480
    Thank you. It was so gloriously misguided that I felt it had to be immortalized. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraphor View Post
    Remember that we, at the top level of the game, don't WANT to play you guys at war. We know that with or without mod, simply because of the practice, even the worst top mod clan could destroy the best fair play clan. I think it's just stupid to jump straight to things like bans just because of you guys

  5. #11935
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
    Respect? My dear friend, how can you possibly even say that word? Where was your respect for the players who did not cheat? Now you want everyone to have respect for a cheater, who proved they had no respect for others? That's a bit bold wouldn't you say. As I said, you have an opportunity, what you chose to do with it is up to you. You have proven if you got your old game back, that you will just cheat again, and thumb your nose at the rest of us, and supercell.
    Well some of us did cheat some quit cheating supercell dose not make a defference they banned all prem while they should have ban 2 weeks as the last worning but who care now they made thier stupid decision to solve problem with another they could have kept their players and the fair play but they chose neither too bad we used to love this game until they ruined it.

  6. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by IXIHUNTERIXl View Post
    Well some of us did cheat some quit cheating supercell dose not make a defference they banned all prem while they should have ban 2 weeks as the last worning but who care now they made thier stupid decision to solve problem with another they could have kept their players and the fair play but they chose neither too bad we used to love this game until they ruined it.
    Back in April there was a 2week ban

  7. #11937
    Quote Originally Posted by IXIHUNTERIXl View Post
    Well some of us did cheat some quit cheating supercell dose not make a defference they banned all prem while they should have ban 2 weeks as the last worning but who care now they made thier stupid decision to solve problem with another they could have kept their players and the fair play but they chose neither too bad we used to love this game until they ruined it.
    SC did not ruin the game. Actually, you and all of your friends who cheated ruined the game for countless other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraphor View Post
    Remember that we, at the top level of the game, don't WANT to play you guys at war. We know that with or without mod, simply because of the practice, even the worst top mod clan could destroy the best fair play clan. I think it's just stupid to jump straight to things like bans just because of you guys

  8. #11938
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune2016 View Post
    Back in April there was a 2week ban
    No need to try anymore. All they needed was just 1 more warning and they would have come clean. And one more after that and one more after that, etc... Good thing is we will never know.
    Last edited by Jwp721; September 6th, 2016 at 12:01 AM.

  9. #11939
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune2016 View Post
    Back in April there was a 2week ban
    That was a joke no one got banned just a few people if they banned as many as now no one would have still using xmod
    Last edited by IXIHUNTERIXl; September 6th, 2016 at 12:03 AM.

  10. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by IXIHUNTERIXl View Post
    That was a joke no one got banned just a few people if they banned as many as now no would have still using xmod
    And what about the in game warning ? ,

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •