Page 1 of 1880 12311511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18795

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Anoushka[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nousheyland
    Posts
    1,645

    Encouraging Fairplay II (Banned accounts)

    Today (August 31st, 2016) we have completed another round of bans on accounts found using 3rd party software. Accounts found using 3rd party software have been permanently banned. Bans are non-negotiable.


    Original message from April 18th, 2016:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    We’re stepping up our commitment to Fair Play!

    The goal? Provide a level playing field for everyone.

    As part of our Fair Play policy, players using prohibited 3rd party software will face disciplinary action, including but not limited to: permanent ban.

    We consider “bot” and “mod” use cheating, and strongly encourage players to remove any aforementioned programs from their devices.

    By offering this warning, we hope to give all players a chance to enjoy our games the Fair way.


    IMPORTANT: this is not a “one time thing”, but an ongoing initiative designed to safeguard all games going forward.


    Please click here to learn more about Fair Play.
    *
    Fair Play policy FAQs can be found here.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Flarity Clan
    Posts
    675

    Encouraging Fairplay???????

    Why is everyone rejoicing, they have not said one thing that wasnt in the tos already. they will ban people who use 3rd party applications, hmmmmmm They already could do that. just because they finally "Encourage" fairplay doesnt mean that they dont still need proof to ban someone. It will just be more legit scouting. nothing will change except modding will not be talked about in the open on global or clan chat for fear of screen shots and report. all sc did was make open modders more closet modders.

    just my .02
    CJ #QUG2YVC TH10 LEVEL 143, CJ 2ND ACCOUNT #2G8RRPVO TH9 LVL 119
    CLAN: FLARITY CLAN LV11 373 WINS
    BK: LV 30, AQ:LV 38 BK: LV 22, AQ:LV 30
    627WAR STARS 728 WAR STARS
    979M GG, 1B EE, 5.3M HH; 660M GG, 690M EE, 2.95M HH

  3. #3
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Flarity Clan
    Posts
    675
    no not really, nothing to be scared of
    CJ #QUG2YVC TH10 LEVEL 143, CJ 2ND ACCOUNT #2G8RRPVO TH9 LVL 119
    CLAN: FLARITY CLAN LV11 373 WINS
    BK: LV 30, AQ:LV 38 BK: LV 22, AQ:LV 30
    627WAR STARS 728 WAR STARS
    979M GG, 1B EE, 5.3M HH; 660M GG, 690M EE, 2.95M HH

  4. #4
    Pro Member Kelazab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    667
    the first stage of death is denial....just saying


    My Stats:
    High Level TH11 - 40 BK - 31 AQ - 20 GW
    One Billion+ GG&EG - 770 Stars - 243 Mil War Loot


  5. #5
    mmmaka3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    /r/clashroyale
    Posts
    7,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelazab View Post
    the first stage of death is denial....just saying
    ♥♥♥♥

    /10chars

  6. #6
    Lol the headman's axe is in motion! Be afraid!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    58
    Nothing will happen, relax. Second Post!

  8. #8
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by cjruiz View Post
    Why is everyone rejoicing, they have not said one thing that wasnt in the tos already. they will ban people who use 3rd party applications, hmmmmmm They already could do that. just because they finally "Encourage" fairplay doesnt mean that they dont still need proof to ban someone. It will just be more legit scouting. nothing will change except modding will not be talked about in the open on global or clan chat for fear of screen shots and report. all sc did was make open modders more closet modders.

    just my .02
    Right, they always COULD ban folks. The announcement today is saying they've implemented a system whereby they can actually detect the folks doing it. They didn't have that before, they relied on players providing proof of others using mods.

    That's why everyone is happy. Because if true, they now have a way of effectively detecting cheaters, which they didn't have before. It's not about the penalties, those always existed, it's about the detection.

  9. #9
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Flarity Clan
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopstime98 View Post
    Right, they always COULD ban folks. The announcement today is saying they've implemented a system whereby they can actually detect the folks doing it. They didn't have that before, they relied on players providing proof of others using mods.

    That's why everyone is happy. Because if true, they now have a way of effectively detecting cheaters, which they didn't have before. It's not about the penalties, those always existed, it's about the detection.
    so they have a system that can read programs on someones phone or tablet without a new permission being added to the game? i think not.
    just my .02
    CJ #QUG2YVC TH10 LEVEL 143, CJ 2ND ACCOUNT #2G8RRPVO TH9 LVL 119
    CLAN: FLARITY CLAN LV11 373 WINS
    BK: LV 30, AQ:LV 38 BK: LV 22, AQ:LV 30
    627WAR STARS 728 WAR STARS
    979M GG, 1B EE, 5.3M HH; 660M GG, 690M EE, 2.95M HH

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by cjruiz View Post
    so they have a system that can read programs on someones phone or tablet without a new permission being added to the game? i think not.
    just my .02
    Did you post this with your Clan, IGN and hashtag in your sig?? Oops

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •