Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ideas to help expand Hay Day

What if there was...

A "tool shed" that you could use to put the building supplies needed to upgrade as well as the cutting & blowing up stuff. I realize this would make expanding the Barn not be needed as much as the Silo, however it doesn't make sense to have to "store" all the upgrade materials for both buildings in the barn when those spaces would be better utilized to only hold the raw materials or goods ready to sell.
    I'm just suggesting thst it would be a nice addition since a few of the items needed to upgrade don't seem to be as plentiful as others from feeding/harvesting, etc...

Your thoughts...?

Fresh Spawn

Yes to diamond confirmation button!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    How about a diamond confirmation button?
    ​100 % agreeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Dinny View Post
    ​100 % agreeeee
    I agree with this! I accidentally hit speed ups. Which is why I carry 0 diamonds. But as much as this feature would be great, I doubt it will be done. It was even discussed on Hay Day's FAQ. What happens if you accidentally spend diamonds? Then it's done with. In other words, they are aware players make this mistake often. This is one way Hay Day makes money: accidents. So you buy more diamonds. While I hate hitting accidents too, I know this confirmation feature might not be added.

Also agree to the confirmation on spending diamonds! Lost out so many times with this!
    Gamecenter ID -$(paulb)$-
    C.O.C level 156
    Clan: DE4DLY WARRIORS

Currently recruiting war players lvl 90 and over

I agree

We definitely need a confirmation button.

How about the ability to cancel a queued item, an item that hasn't started production yet.

suggestions

I would like to see the quantity needed for the items onthe next boat.

I would like something to indicate how many harvests afruit tree/bush has left. And I would like something to tell me how many willbe gathered at the next harvest when it becomes available.

We need a shed or a building for the non-productionitems: Silo, barn, & land upgrade items, saws, axes, dynamite, etc. Thiscan also be limited in size, or available for upgrade.

How about allowing people to edit the items placed forsale in the roadside stand to change amount/price. Empty bins can be set toautomatically move to the end of a row, and filled ones would move to the frontof the row.

How about adding a personís game level to the newspaper,so we can decide to visit or not. Lower level players may not have an item weare looking for. I would like to also be able to scroll through their standsthe same way we can with our friendís stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Startrekmom View Post

I would like something to indicate how many harvests afruit tree/bush has left.
    How about looking at the size of a tree or bush ? A tree or a bush grows a little after you harvest once or twice. When you can harvest them a third time they are fully grown and after the harvest they need watering so you need to place the exclamation mark. Then you could try to remember which trees and bushes already were revived. I try to keep track of those and harvest them first when I can so I can chop them down and plant new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Startrekmom View Post

We need a shed or a building for the non-productionitems: Silo, barn, & land upgrade items, saws, axes, dynamite, etc. Thiscan also be limited in size, or available for upgrade.
    This was discussed in another thread, some of us came to the conclusion that this has to be done very carefully if implemented. Otherwise people would pile up even more building materials, maybe twice or three times the amount needed for the next upgrade but they are still short of a third item they need. The building materials are not found in nice equal amounts by everyone. Someone finds much more duct tape while others are always short of that.

At least now with the limited barn space issues we all have we forced from time to time to sell excess building materials, saws, axes etc. Especially the higher level players can't get enough saws and axes on their own and need to buy. Since we are all forced to sell of extra materials we have a chance of finding them in the newspaper which we otherwise wouldn't as people will be hoarding them even more.