View Poll Results: Would you like to Preview Village mode, as seen by an attacker?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: This would help me further develop my village design.

4 100.00%
  • NO: Leave it as it stands.

0 0%

Thread: Preview my village as an attacker would see it.

Preview my village as an attacker would see it.

I've had positive feedback from clan on an idea of being able to preview our own village in editor mode as an attacker would see the village. Ideally, the functionality already exists, since this is how we all view non-clan villages.

As we continue to add new structures, the view tends to be cluttered. I think it would be helpful during the strategic thinking process, to design as our opponents might see the village. After all, this is how we plan our attacks when viewing a village.
    Last edited by gtaylor81; December 18th, 2015 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtaylor81 View Post
    Ive had positive feedback from clan on an idea of being able to preview our own village in editor mode as an attacker would see the village. Ideally, the functionality already exists, since this is how we all view non-clan villages.

As we continue to add new structures, the view tends to be cluttered. I think it would be helpful during the strategic thinking process, to design as our opponents might see the village. After all, this is how we plan our attacks when viewing a village.
    Kinda a cool idea.

I alway thought this should be implemented while at war. If everyone in the clan that is a "War Spectator" were unable to see the trap locations this would stop a lot of spies from joining, seeing where everyone is weak and then leaving again.
    Last edited by MiseriesChild; December 18th, 2015 at 03:06 AM.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by JosSi View Post
    I'm offensive and find this thread an adult.

Added a pole.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseriesChild View Post
    Kinda a cool idea.

I alway thought this should be implemented while at war. If everyone in the clan that is a "War Spectator" were unable to see the trap locations this would stop a lot of spies from joining, seeing where everyone is weak and then leaving again.
    I added a pole, would you mind starting?