Thread: Winter theme update?

Fresh Spawn

Angry Winter theme update?

Why did supercell put so little effort into the winter theme this year? All they did was add snowflake animations. The ground is still green and free of snow, theres no ice by the water, spawned trees/logs have no snow on them, defences have no snow on them, no winter based music, and more. Supercell add a proper theme dont be so lazy -_-
    Last edited by TORCHA8; December 17th, 2015 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TORCHA8 View Post
    Wy did supercell put so little effort into the winter theme this year? All they did was add snowflake animations. The ground is still green and free of snow, theres no i e by the water, spawned trees/logs have no snow on them, defences have no snow on them, no winter based music, and more. Supercell add a proper theme dont be so lazy -_-
    Answer: they are mad at us complainers and fanboys.
    -Cowboys Fan-
    Follow them rules!
    Simulated Swearing Rule!
    -I don't wanna get caught up in the middle of it-
    -#ThisIsOURCommunity-

Quote Originally Posted by TORCHA8 View Post
    Why did supercell put so little effort into the winter theme this year? All they did was add snowflake animations. The ground is still green and free of snow, theres no ice by the water, spawned trees/logs have no snow on them, defences have no snow on them, no winter based music, and more. Supercell add a proper theme dont be so lazy -_-
    Check the announcement section of the forums. The winter "theme" will be in an upcoming update along with the pbt timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibamawife View Post
    Check the announcement section of the forums. The winter "theme" will be in an upcoming update along with the pbt timer.
    You mean yesterdays/today update? thats already done.
    "I won't scatter your sorrow into the heartless sea, I will always be with you."
    -Venom Snake

Quote Originally Posted by SorrowCat View Post
    You mean yesterdays/today update? thats already done.
    No, there is another upcoming update that will add the pbt timer and a winter theme along with a couple other things. I'll get a link to the announcement for you.

No, there is another upcoming update that will add the pbt timer and a winter theme along with a couple other things. I'll get a link to the announcement for you.
    Pretty please, light my pyre!
    "I won't scatter your sorrow into the heartless sea, I will always be with you."
    -Venom Snake

Okay, this is the post I was referring to.

Open advanced search
    The Facebook Platform
    ANNOUNCEMENTS — POST-UPDATE MAINTENANCE BREAK AND OPTIONAL UPDATE
    Subscribe to this Thread…
    Marika[Supercell]

1 Day Ago
    Post-update maintenance break and optional update
    Clashers,

We're going to have a maintenance break on December 17th!

Post-update maintenance patch notes:

• Fixed a bug in the Personal Break system that could force players into Personal Break even after being offline for a while
    • Personal Break online-time limit has been increased from 3 to 4 hours
    • Personal Break limit now fully resets when being 15 minutes offline without Shield or Guard (was 30 minutes)
    • Personal Break limit extensions increased to 30 minutes (was 15 minutes) after taking a defense without shield or getting kicked out without being attacked
    • Free Guard when Shield expires has been increased for all Leagues:
    - Titan I / Legend: 4 hours Guard (was 3 hours)
    - Titan II: 3 hours Guard (was 2 hours)
    - Titan III: 2 hours Guard (was 1 hour)
    - Champion (all levels): 1 hour Guard (was 30 minutes)
    - Below Champion: 30 minutes Guard (was 15 minutes)
    • Clan War matchmaking parameters have been updated for Town Hall 9 through Town Hall 11
    • Fixed a bug that could allow exceeding the limit of donated Clan Spells
    • Skeleton hitpoints have been slightly decreased
    • Grand Warden ground/air mode is now always correctly saved
    • X-Mas tree is now spawning

There's also an optional update coming soon. We'll keep you posted about the schedule as soon as everything is ready

Optional client update release notes

• Added Winter theme along with an option to disable snowfall in Settings
    • Added an info screen when tapping the Shield icon that shows exact Personal Break timer status
    • Added a Clan badge icon for donated Spells in the deployment bar
    • Fixed a crash when trying to tap the Town Hall while all elixir-recharged defenses are under upgrade
    • Fixed a crash when fighting Lava Hound and Pups near the edge of the map
    • Fixed a crash when trying to donate to the war map while a troop or spell production building is under upgrade
    • Fixed the request/full/timer tips not showing correctly above the Clan Castle in certain situations
    • Fixed player profile bug where Level 1 Grand Warden could be incorrectly shown as unlocked
    • Various UI cleanup and fixes

P.S: Get ready for Holiday special, 1 Gem resource boost is coming next week!!​

So this optional update will also allow you to turn off the snow, etc. they haven't yet announced the date but I imagine it will possibly be next week?

So this optional update will also allow you to turn off the snow, etc. they haven't yet announced the date but I imagine it will possibly be next week?
    Wow you are right, I totally missed the half of that post the first time I read it, thank you!

Yeah it may be on the 24th of this mounth.
    -Venom Snake

Banned
    Optional update coming soon as mentioned by someone else.

Don't worry they have it planned out already.

Centennial Club
    It's coming Soonish !

Tomorrow .... fingers crossed