Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If this NEW version had been the original COC, would you have downloaded and stayed?

Question If this NEW version had been the original COC, would you have downloaded and stayed?

Just wondering .....

SC has said something along the lines of this new update 'fixing' things so the game is played the way it was meant to be played.

SC has made millions of dollars per day from this game alone. They released a product and it became popular because of the game mechanics involved at the time. And updates added a few new things, but the basic mechanism stayed the same.
    With this new update they've made some major changes to the mechanism and the overall experience of the game.

So, if this current version had been the version available to download, would you have downloaded and played for as long as you have? Would you have put any money in to the game? Would you recommend it? How would you have rated it?

Vinnie, Vidi, Vici

TH6+ using 3* attacks.... JOIN US !!!

Serious Pig - Adult War Clan, Social, Fun, Active

Absolutely.
    People just hate change.
    Mini Wars: 100th Meridian #PPJRJ9YJ
    Th9 Wars: Cleric-Reborn #9PQPVJQP
    th10 Wars: Prism Legends #QRP8QGL
    Clash Royale: Royale w cheese #VCPL

I would have lasted through th 7 cause it didn't occur to me until about then that you'd WANT to have your th hit. ... And the th in the corner let me play on my terms.
    IGN: wyowoman Clan: Calcara Hunters Lvl:154 TH:10

Quote Originally Posted by Bighundy View Post
    Absolutely.
    People just hate change.
    EXACTLY!! Personally I love the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by 603callum View Post
    The elixir out there is frightful
    Quote Originally Posted by 603callum View Post
    and the play is not delightful
    when the game has nowhere to go
    let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Me too ...would have quit after th7

Downloaded? Yes.

Stayed, highly doubt it. Spent money? Hahaha!

Pro Member
    Most likely.
    And bring back zapping to add salt to the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie009 View Post
    just wondering .....

Sc has said something along the lines of this new update 'fixing' things so the game is played the way it was meant to be played.

Sc has made millions of dollars per day from this game alone. They released a product and it became popular because of the game mechanics involved at the time. And updates added a few new things, but the basic mechanism stayed the same.
    With this new update they've made some major changes to the mechanism and the overall experience of the game.

so, if this current version had been the version available to download, would you have downloaded and played for as long as you have? Would you have put any money in to the game? Would you recommend it? How would you have rated it?

no, i will delete the 5 mins i download it.xd

I think that is a hard question to judge cause we just don't know. I can't imagine very many new players will stay interested. In order to stay interested in the game you have to be able to upgrade and make progress, if you have to work ur butt off to make small gains a majority will get bored. The game worked cause it had a nice balance. TH10 needed a TH11 cause they were getting bored but the rest of the updates just were uncalled for.

Not sure

It's a tough call. It's really hard to make and keep loot for me after the update. As new th9, it seems so far away to even pay for my troop upgrades.