Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: MEGA-Cube: Maximized DE Protection Base TH8 Post-Update (Anti-Giant, Anti-TH9)

lol yes SOME similarities...nothing much besides the whole base concept and thread structure...
    Chosen Gods|Town Hall 12+ Horde|Level 194|War Hero - 1784|Crystal Farming
    Legacy Division|Clan Level 16|Town Hall 9+|Wins 445|Losses 90
    Click Here for Discord

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenW View Post
    lol yes SOME similarities...nothing much besides the whole base concept and thread structure...
    stop bashing the guy, great right up. great base, my th8 is using it now. relax and go have a cookie.
    Personal Trophy Record: Titan League 4200+

I'm a th8 right now and I need a new base. I'm gonna make this base and see how it performs. Nice base design, it looks very good!
    Town Hall Level: 9, Level: 110, IGN: drmom69
    Clan: Eternal Dragon (Proud Co-Leader & Co-Founder). Current clan: LB Patriots
    Highest League: ​Crystal 1 (2496 trophies)
    GG: 223mil, EE: 215mil, HH: 536k
    BK LVL: 10, AQ LVL: 10

Trainee
    very nice base! nice detailed description! i will try it out immediately! PLS keep them coming!

Banned
    I like it. Well thought out.

Good job

Quote Originally Posted by sheboygenz View Post
    very nice base! nice detailed description! i will try it out immediately! PLS keep them coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt038 View Post
    I'm a th8 right now and I need a new base. I'm gonna make this base and see how it performs. Nice base design, it looks very good!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyCracker View Post
    I like it. Well thought out.

Good job
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! I really appreciate the support!
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Forum Superstar
    It's a poorly designed modification of the Hypercube... Some designs are simply unable to be used at other TH levels. Notice the absence of splash buildings in the core and the spread distribution of defenses around the storages- a simple barch will take out the inner layers easily with no viable defense to stop them- 3 spread giant bombs will have little to no effect.

Troops won't always do a 360 circle of each layer- after a certain amount of buildings have been cleared, troops will continue puncturing the next layer until they reach the core.

Any cookie-cutter army is capable of core-diving the base- and no TH8 base is anti-TH9, I've learnt that from countless failed designs. Giants will simply clear the perimeter defenses

I would comment on the effort you put into the thread, but it appears too similar to Ash's Hypercube personally. Sorry
    Retired

questions

hey i have a question. i just finshed my Th 8 upgrade lastnight so i understand it wont be as effective but like this base is your D.E storage of set by a square or is it dead centered? im having trouble seeing the spacing

Banned
    Sorry, anti th9 is never possible. Armies like 24 giants or 28 loons are unstoppable by th8 level defenses. This base like any ring base, is weak to eq and would help funnel troops into the core. Due to spread out defenses, super queen would walk through the entire base.

i apologise if I'm very negative, but anti th9 is a very exaggerated claim unless you have infernos.

You seem to have put a lot of work into the base and clearly explained what it is capable. Will give it a try and let you know how it holds up.