Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,334 of 1334

Thread: [ONE & ONLY thread] Cannot donate to War Castles, game crashes (known bug)

Bugs Again...

Is the issue already fixed? I saw guys saying that upgrading barracks, Dark B., Spell F. will crash the game if you try to donate to war castles, yes they are absolutely right. Two of my four accounts are upgrading barracks and it crashes when I try to donate to war castles using them. I have 4 Devices android and all of them are crashing.

Another bug that happened to me is when I had my 2nd TH9 upgrading many stuffs..It crashes every time I tap on my Townhall..this happened when the winter update started but before TH11 update came out. I don't know how it got fixed but I'm upgrading my Dark Barracks, Camp, A. Tower, Wiz Tow, Queen and some other stuffs that I forgot at the moment when the Townhall tap crash happened.

The chat request bar doesn't disappear when it is full. This bug has been going on for quite a while now and I think until now they haven't fixed this yet. This always happens to me every time I try to donate and suddenly I can't donate while tapping on troops because my internet connection is getting disconnected. Try to do this while the orange signal is appearing in your screen. That means you are getting disconnected. When the orange signal disappears you are connected again and you`ll see that the request bar is now full. When you try to visit their village checking if they actually received the troops you gave them..its not there. But the troops you donated are not in your camp anymore. Woah!!! Where did the troops go?haha..This is bad especially in war and time is running out. This happened to me when im asking for a pekka just for my 2nd gowipe attack when i was still a TH8 and my friend trained one. We are hanging out together, I saw the pekka in his camp and he got disconnected while donating it to me. He got reconnected orange signal thingy disappeared, Then its gone. I can see in his phone that my request bar is full. Pekka walk away from his base and I haven't received it. LOL where did it go haha. Waited for long minutes so I can request again. Just got wizards from him. Pekka will take too long to train again. This happened to me so many times but only when I'm donating hogs and giants and dragons or any troop that will instantly fill up a request with a few taps while orange thingy signal is there. Never tried it to a pekka LOL waste of elix and time or a hound or golem. Even before the orange thingy signal came in with an update long time ago, even before that my main account was like th6 to th7 back then and I'm already reading clan chats from players complaining that they haven't received some troops for war and the players who are donating were cursing supercell because of a donation bug and I had no idea at that time what they are talking about LOL. Maybe that was it.
    And one thing too this happened to me once with my th8 and my 25 cap cc. I had a dragon and 5 archers in there. When I got attacked by someone using some ground troops a few secs after i logged back in, only the archers came out and the drag did not while I'm watching the replay (what a gay drag) When I checked, dragon is still alive inside my cc and there's a "Full" word on top of my cc and no button for request but actually its not full because the 5 archers died and its only holding the dragon inside. This happened before the dark spells update. Just hope that Supercell will fully fix all the bugs that are still in the game until now.

Recent Update Fixed Crashes!

War map donations are fixed. Not too happy about the break timer. What's the point in trying to stop people from cheeating if Town Hall 9s and 10s are going to continue dropping trophies to bang on Town Hall 6s and 7s for easy loot!

I mean, that's just silly. I have a record of 6 trophy dropping attacks on my base in 15 minutes it isn't even funny. They drop trophies to "hide" from bases that are their own size. They do it so they can beat up on smaller bases, get easy loot and avoid getting pounded themselves from other Town Hall 9s and 10s.

Please stop that behavior and the rest of us will enjoy a fair game. I can't tell you how many times I see a level 11 Archer Queen raiding my base, taking ALL the Dark Elixir like taking candy from a baby. Not even a challenge. You know that's what they want because they surrender as soon as the DE is empty!

What a joke!
    Last edited by Amtarta; January 13th, 2016 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amtarta View Post
    War map donations are fixed. Not too happy about the break timer. What's the point in trying to stop people from cheeating if Town Hall 9s and 10s are going to continue dropping trophies to bang on Town Hall 6s and 7s for easy loot!

I mean, that's just silly. I have a record of 6 trophy dropping attacks on my base in 15 minutes it isn't even funny. They drop trophies to "hide" from bases that are their own size. They do it so they can beat up on smaller bases, get easy loot and avoid getting pounded themselves from other Town Hall 9s and 10s.

Please stop that behavior and the rest of us will enjoy a fair game. I can't tell you how many times I see a level 11 Archer Queen raiding my base, taking ALL the Dark Elixir like taking candy from a baby. Not even a challenge. You know that's what they want because they surrender as soon as the DE is empty!

What a joke!
    This is part of the game and should not be changed. Dropping trophies to farm, attacking lower bases etc. It happened to everyone as they climbed the ranks get over it.

I remember the first time I saw the Barbarian King when I was a th 5 getting hit by a th7. It's part of the game.

I had the "can't donate to war clan castles while upgrading dark barracks" bug and the update has fixed it.