Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499
Results 4,981 to 4,985 of 4985

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shields, Village Guard & Personal Breaks - FEEDBACK thread

Being teased out of retirement - oh i was teased alright but in the wrong way!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiGuren View Post
    You missed yellow and orange, just doesn't look right without 'em
    I couldn't really comment on the text between the red and green so 'purposefully' left them out
    NO CLAN, Back in Training Camp

Being teased out of retirement - oh i was teased alright but in the wrong way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Narciss View Post
    I wish ♥♥♥ can share a conclusion from this thread before plunge it into the rift.
    What makes you think that is their intention by not keeping it a sticky -

It has been at the top for about an arbitrary month, and it has just been convenient and easy for haters just to spew their unhelpful comments many of which aren't even on topic,

Now the thread is relying on sensible people who actually use the search function before posting a new thread - by what you have written and the way you have written it you already have an assumption of what their intentions/conclusions are...
    In which case why have they not just said we own this game lalalala not listening - no they take on board what people say and they will choose what they see is the best solution - spewing hatred/derogative remarks for the game/update/company - what is that really going to achieve except get peoples backs up and risks them being even more thick skinned, more than what you already perceive them to be?
    Last edited by ironagedave; February 10th, 2016 at 11:36 AM.
    NO CLAN, Back in Training Camp

Tweak

Should credit time when you're not in game. I'll be playing for a couple hours, decide to boost barracks and the game goes down for pb.

With constant barching you loose a bunch of attacks to the break and waste gemmed barrack time. It shouldn't apply while you have barracks boosted.

You're stealing our gems. It's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSealKlubber View Post
    Should credit time when you're not in game. I'll be playing for a couple hours, decide to boost barracks and the game goes down for pb.

With constant barching you loose a bunch of attacks to the break and waste gemmed barrack time. It shouldn't apply while you have barracks boosted.

You're stealing our gems. It's terrible.
    The game provides a timer that will tell you exactly when the break is coming. Don't start a boost when you have less than an hour of time left.

Some problems are caused by Supercell, this isn't one of them.

PBT is garbage!

I'm a 31 year old adult. I don't need to be told when to take a break from a game.