Page 1 of 499 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shields, Village Guard & Personal Breaks - FEEDBACK thread

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Shields, Village Guard & Personal Breaks - FEEDBACK thread

Please post your feedback about the topics above on this thread!

For general feedback about the update, use the main thread.

For eventual bugs & problems related to the update, make sure to let us know -> here.

Thank you!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Forum Veteran
    First off, I would strongly suggest just reverting the PBT back to the previous system.

In the event that this will not happen, I would suggest as a minimum, making the following changes:

1. Add a PBT timer
    2. Do not make the 3 hours cumulative
    3. Do not extend PBT if no shield is earned
    4. Allow cc troops to go in sleep mode
    5. Pause boosts when booted for PB

Let’s face it Supercell, you missed the mark on this one, accept the fact that this was a bad idea and please either reverse it or fix it.

Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish with the PBT, there must be a better way.
    Last edited by Milo123; December 11th, 2015 at 03:50 PM.

Banned
    Pretty damn annoying!

"Your personal break has been extended because you didn't get a shield the last time you went on break ."

So we have to play for longer to get ahead under Supercell's new way of playing. With larger armies for minimal loot bonus.

Instead you get kicked off earlier than usual, and then get punished because the new loot bonus sucks and you're not worth getting attacked.

Makes sense, right?

Would rather have been sniped for a TH worth 1 storage and given a shield so I could relog without waiting 30-45 minutes.

EDIT: I especially loved my boost being wasted after being kicked out of the game. Considering new army builds are 1.5-2 hours now!

PS: If you're happy or unhappy with the game just re-rate the app on Google/Apple.
    Last edited by Talis; December 11th, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

POST UPDATED: December 24h 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Please post your feedback about the topics above on this thread! For general feedback about the update, use the main thread.
    Thank you!

Keep the update mostly as it is but add Variability, Controllability and increase fun-factor.

PBT works fine now after you introduced a discrete timer. Its controllable. Maybe also track players who plays 24/7 as humans have to sleep.

Go back to allow TH-sniping aka controllable shield, attacker get a star but only percentagebased bonus and there is a cost for the defender (Max 20%) like now. Maybe reduce DE to 10%. That way players can vary their playstyle like before but keeping the TH out all the time gets expensive, so the varibility actually gets increased.

Significally increase those bonuses, not just say it. 50-100% more based on leagues to get more people up in leagues.

All next-cost directly stored in the skiped defenders Clan-Castle + make more than 5% of it lootable, maybe up it to 10-20%.

Reduce som training times on the tier2 and 3 troops, like you did on spells.

Try this out and I think the game will be more like how you wanted it and still be the way players want it.

Merry Christmas

Best regards

wip3d
    Last edited by wip3ed; December 24th, 2015 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Update
    wip3d
    Lv 161 / TH11 / Q40 K40 W20 / 175 Lava, 100 Magma
    1,7b GG / 1,5b EE / 8,3m HH

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    If it aint broke and making you millions of dollars a day, dont fix it.

Helping the old wizards make spells and trap thunderclouds in teslas.
    School wifi sucks. I can only play coc, not download the update . Gonna have to wait till lunch break.
    I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the San Diego Zoo.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...mas-Trees-2016

I'm TH10, but this update is confusing and complicated.

I don't understand how a village guard is different than a shield.
    HQ 22, LVL 64, ~1120 VP | 37+17+17 GBE | 75 PSC | 43 RR | 32+13 TD | 32 TH | 32 BH | 37 BD

I was skeptical..hated taking away free shields. But loot is amazing...I APPLAUD the update

please please please supercell: PBT timer request

You give our shield a countdown timer you give our village guard a countdown timer..... PLEASE give our PBT a count time timer too.
    I've attacked through my shield and my VG, I think I've been playing an hour or so enjoying the snipe fest but I have no way of knowing when PBT will kick in.
    I've come off the game to try and take a defence but no one's attacking me.

Angry new update ruined my farm base!

i have been a fan of clash for almost two years now. i'm glad to see this new town hall 11 even tho i am still at town hall 9 but i must say that there are some changes with this new update that have just totally screwed me as a farmer. 1) the fact that i no longer get a shield when my town hall is destroyed. really? does the person still get a victory over me?? and 2) the fact that a great sum of my loot is now stored in my town hall meaning that i have to now find somewhere inside my base to place my town hall in order to protect my loot. i was extremely happy with the layout that i had and now have to google a new base layout because there is nowhere else that i can put my town hall. i still have love for clash of clans but y'all really screwed it up for the farmers. please change that back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Please post your feedback about the topics above on this thread!

For general feedback about the update, use the main thread.

For eventual bugs & problems related to the update, make sure to let us know -> here.

Thank you!

Exclamation Shields

Curious about the new shields!
    7Z.com
    8P.COM

SDX.COM
    CLASH ROYALE CLAN: i4.COM (#GQPJQOPG)
    CLASH of CLANS CLAN: i4.COM (#2VCLOU8)