Page 3 of 499 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shields, Village Guard & Personal Breaks - FEEDBACK thread

Shield Issue During Clan Wars

My only concern is that in a multi-national clan, during clan wars we request CC troops and seldom is there anyone on to fill the request immediately, often having to wait for a few hours. So you log off and log back on later only to find you have been attacked and the CC donated troops have gone doing their defensive bit. So you request again and hope there is somebody around and on and on.

As we war more than once per week, due to cool-down you cannot purchase a Shield to cover every war so I was one of those who stuck my TH in the open and kind people wanting trophies would duly attack with BK or barbs to give me the required shield. Now I will have just hope somebody gives me a sound battering for the decent length of shield :-)

I suppose you could consider the option of adding a selection of how CC troops react, or not, to Home Village attacks?

Fresh Spawn

No shields

I play sporadically and since there are no shields means I cannot save any resources to upgrade. Means I probably won't be playing much anymore since I can no longer do anything. You just lose everything you gain from attacks when real life calls and you cannot play. I think you forgot some of us have jobs and lives and cannot spend every minute on this game. .... Disappointed in this update!

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    I've attacked about 15 people - gotten loot - and given no shield... -- I've been attacked 4 times - they got my loot - gave me no shield... yea way to go... nobody can hold onto any money any more.

The old system- generated new money in the form of league bonuses as a good source of easy cash... town hall snipes.. it was great. This new system; no thanks.

This will hurt all the War centered players who tweak their bases to have high attack power - and low defensive weight... (you as the game designers probably hate that some of us do this to get easy wars - so this is your way of punishing all of us)

Way to go... these new complicated PBT will mark the end of my clan as we know it...

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...25#post5990625

Had one player quit already -- I'll be the next one to back out of the game...

This is the last war I plan to participate in.

Too much fine print on these new shields... Village guard; almost an ok idea... but beyond that I hate these new PBT timers so much I'm looking to leave this game.

Why does the dev team insist on messing with things that arent broken... why not fix the simple things? like being able to KICK a player from your clan chat -- or from the war screen - so many requests for features that you guys haven't implemented... Clan families - moving around the clans easier and keeping previous ranks as you move...

I know this thread is specific to the PB and shields... so here it is --

I hate the fact that you are pushing these changes on us. I'm not just Anti Change - I'm against this completely. I will never be attacked when I have no money on my accounts... why would anybody spend 400k elixer and waste 90 minutes to attack me when I have 400 dark and under 100k elixer /gold available...

aka - I'll never get to play more than 15 minutes? come on... we have lives... we want to dedicate 6 to 8 hours of play time to run a war - support our friends - and then log out.... limiting us to 3 hours - then having all this ♥♥... is going to kill my clan.

I am online 5 hours every other day providing troops and support... if I'm not there - there are no max troops... I'm the one and only donor for each war - so... yea - you've killed our clan... I'm not fighting it... I'm closing down shop after this match...
    You will only lose 48minutes after three hours... After that you can play another three hours more
    People calm down! The update haves a silver lining:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...07#post5877007

Centennial Club
    So the village guard decreases even when you ar online.. Was this mentioned in the sneak peeks and i missed it or i ddnt understand!?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaptor View Post
    I play sporadically and since there are no shields means I cannot save any resources to upgrade. Means I probably won't be playing much anymore since I can no longer do anything. You just lose everything you gain from attacks when real life calls and you cannot play. I think you forgot some of us have jobs and lives and cannot spend every minute on this game. .... Disappointed in this update!
    This is precisely what happens in Supercells other game, Boom Beach. The harder you try, the more the game punishes you and hammers you. Thats why i gave up on it. Looks like CoC is about to go same way.

not liking this update.

So I'm stuck dealing with this update issue yet most of the update is for higher level people. Meanwhile my clan is in a war..... due to start very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneGoblinEater View Post
    This is precisely what happens in Supercells other game, Boom Beach. The harder you try, the more the game punishes you and hammers you. Thats why i gave up on it. Looks like CoC is about to go same way.
    Yup, RIP coc.

I don't think I quite understand what the point of this thread is?
    **The name's balls……………. DanGlee-Balls**
    R.I.P TH sniping
    -Clash IGN: Dan Gleeballs- -Clan: Co-Leader of "somethinunusual"- --Lvl 144--
    -Boom IGN: DanGleeballz- -Task Force: Royal Marines- --Lvl 62--
    -Played Clash since: 5th August 2012 -
    -Played Boom since: Beta release-

Had I known this I wouldn't have started war.

That I don't like the update. Sorry thought that was pretty clear to me.