Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TH9 Base Designs [Post Winter 2K15 UPDATE]

Well this escalated quickly LOL!

That moment when a random demands new bases with no actual contribution to society whatsoever. 420 m8.
    Proud Clan Leader of CLUTTONS

Updated TH9 Farming Base A R C A N U M : http://tinyurl.com/ohbtr3a

Banned
    Retiring- If you have a clan you want me to visit before I do VM me!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyy View Post
    That moment when a random demands new bases with no actual contribution to society whatsoever. 420 m8.
    That moment when a random calls another random a random.

The thing with these types of threads is the fact that there needs to be commitment and a certain level of 'reputation' when it comes to being a host of such a "compilation thread". I haven't even seen you in the Base Design section before, not to mention your low post count :/. Also the fact with these types of thread, you can actively find a few in the forum already, and be the one who takes them in rather than people hand it to u.

Not to judge you or anything but how would I know you would be able to commit and continuously update this thread with that 65 post count of yours which only 6-8-are within the recent 3 months. Also the fact that since you haven't been in BD101, you don't know what actually is a good base or not, there are about half of the TH9 'anti-3 star' that are either outdated, not anti-3 stars or just not qualified to be anti 3 in this subthread which needs a proper eye to judge.
    So you being the host of this type of thread can't be taken serious in my book, sorry. :x
    Last edited by akiyume; December 4th, 2015 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashLegend02 View Post
    That moment when a random calls another random a random.
    Taking irony to dangerous new heights. AYYYYY
    Last edited by mattyy; December 5th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akiyume View Post
    The thing with these types of threads is the fact that there needs to be commitment and a certain level of 'reputation' when it comes to being a host of such a "compilation thread". I haven't even seen you in the Base Design section before, not to mention your low post count :/. Also the fact with these types of thread, you can actively find a few in the forum already, and be the one who takes them in rather than people hand it to u.

Not to judge you or anything but how would I know you would be able to commit and continuously update this thread with that 65 post count of yours which only 6-8-are within the recent 3 months. Also the fact that since you haven't been in BD101, you don't know what actually is a good base or not, there are about half of the TH9 'anti-3 star' that are either outdated, not anti-3 stars or just not qualified to be anti 3 in this subthread which needs a proper eye to judge.
    So you being the host of this type of thread can't be taken serious in my book, sorry. :x
    Sad but so true! This applies to basically everything even in the real world lol.

oh plez

^^ random meme
    Last edited by Mij1998; December 8th, 2015 at 06:13 PM.
    ELDER OF NIGHTSHADE✨
    GG: 166M EE: 165M HH: 449K LEVEL: 103
    DOING RUSHED STUFF ATM ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    http://nightshadecoc.weebly.com/