Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Post-Update Farming Bases (Town Hall Inside Base)

Looking forward to see your base Ash! Perhaps you'll grant a sneak peak to your fellow forum base designers before releasing it on this thread?

I'm ready to test if its the TH10 version

I suspect you are talking about the TH9 version, though.

Ready to test

Centennial Club
    Hi Ash,

Hope you can update also the Crux base both for TH9 and TH10 thanks

Clan: Under Estimated - IGN: Shlomi - Lv 140
    GG - 1.5B EE - 1.2B - HH 6.9M \ Queen 40, BK 29
    14 Magmas l 261 Lavas
    How do you detect modified accounts?
    - Psychic octopus.

Ash, you're awesome. Glad to see one of our designers get out in front of this thing. Players like me-with kids, college and a job-just don't have time to design and test our own bases and therefore really appreciate what you do. You make us viable in the game. Thank you for that. Sincerely.
    Last edited by jonathandtilley; November 30th, 2015 at 01:25 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Very glad to see you doing this. I was just looking online for base ideas (I currently only have bases with my TH in the corner) and saw your old thread for bases with 275 walls, but unfortunately none of them had well protected DE. Now we need bases that have the town hall inside that are also designed primarily to protect loot (which was never a priority before since people that wanted to protect their loot used to have the TH outside). I look forward to bases that are well designed for allowing people to get 30% damage while still getting as little loot as possible. Maybe most or all of the non-defensive, non-loot buildings (i.e. barracks, lab, spell factories, army camps, and builder's huts) will be outside the walls or at least on the perimeter so they can be easily pecked off to help people get to the 30% without getting much loot.

Ready to test!

Are you sure you want to do this before the end of the two weeks. I have a feeling that they might introduce a few structures for TH8-10 too. Just a gut feeling, though.
    level 114 | TH9.5

Fresh Spawn

Subscribed!

Ready to test any base out im currently in altar of nobles

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ish1 View Post
    Ready to test!

Are you sure you want to do this before the end of the two weeks. I have a feeling that they might introduce a few structures for TH8-10 too. Just a gut feeling, though.
    Even if they do we need good bases for day 1. They may have to be altered slightly to accommodate the new buildings but we need good bases to protect our loot for the minute that the patch goes live and no one is getting free shields anymore.