Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [TH7 War Base] Dovahkiin (anti-dragon, anti-3star)

Quote Originally Posted by POPPININ View Post
    The base design looks decent, but, frankly denoting, the base mechanics doesn't seem to be that Outrageous. You haven't used the storages as meatshields, The cc is Compromised completely, No proper Building placement has been done. Though, the logs seem to be Satisfactory to the original post, still, The attackers must be BIGGEST NOOBS cause the base can get 3* ed easily with lvl2 dragons, lightning spells and balloons from the Western and the Northern part.
    This base design was created to defend in real wars.
    I knew that it can't defend on the forums with this looks, that is exactly the reason why I included a metric ♥♥♥♥ ton of logs for it, and mapped them on our month-long war log. Real wars, real logs.

Yes, it's an obvious trap.
    Yes, attackers must be BIGGEST NOOBS to fall for it. But those same biggest noobs will 3-star any other TH7 base out there because of how overpowered dragons are at TH7.

Storages are used in a way to make dragons that were deployed in one spot, or in a single line self-funnel to the middle ring, and not to the core.

CC: Most Th7 designs go with centralized CC. But centralized CC lures dragons to the center, from ANY SIDE!

CC is compromised completely, yes.
    So, what are you gonna do with it? Tell me.
    Trade two dragons for a killsquad of archers?
    Deploy two dragons in that corner to kill CC dragon, while your main attacking force in on the other side?
    Attack from that side just because CC is there?
    Ignore it and let the dragons figure it out for you? (very bad idea, but that is exactly what most people do)

I'm not saying the base is perfect - it can be improved, see "The future" in the original post. But it's not that simple.

"No proper Building placement has been done." - please elaborate, that's an interesting claim.

RED: Improper trap placement, BIGGEST MISTAKE IN THE DESIGN.....Try to spread those TRAPS a bit. The Tesla's don't seem to be a problem with someone who's smart enough.

DARK BLUE: The colour shows the 95℅ chance of getting 3* ed by ground and Air troops both. Only, the cc has to be switched with the Tesla's already popping cuz they Pop out after deploying a few troops automatically.

GREEN: Improper Junctions mate, Pay a bit focus on them. Wall breakers would kill half of the wall skeleton.

LIGHT BLUE: Bad storage buffering, the storages should be evenly spread, 99.99℅ chances are that a Noob who's a bit smart wouldn't attack from this side.

Hope you understood my Concern, The base is well thought, but, Try to imply the calculations behind the mechanics. Good job bro!!

1. Trap placement. Base design is all about compromises. This base makes a bet on bait AD being zapped.
    All traps protect second AD from lvl5 hogs and balloons. This is the strongest point of the design.

2. Teslas work very well. Real people don't check empty corners.

Dark blue - yes, 95% chance of getting 3-starred by dragons if attacked from that direction by a person that knows how to cut a circle. The ring is very thin in that spot.

Improper junctions? Can you propose a better version? I can't think of any.
    Also, this base NEVER was 3-starred by ground forces despite numerous attempts (see full logs).

"the storages should be evenly spread" - evenly spread storages make your base weak. Only those storages that have to be destroyed BEFORE air defense matter, the rest is wasted.
    Last edited by rhymquimghyf; December 2nd, 2015 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymquimghyf View Post
    This base design was created to defend in real wars.
    I knew that it can't defend on the forums with this looks, that is exactly the reason why I included a metric ♥♥♥♥ ton of logs for it, and mapped them on our month-long war log. Real wars, real logs.

Yes, it's an obvious trap.
    Yes, attackers must be BIGGEST NOOBS to fall for it. But those same biggest noobs will 3-star any other TH7 base out there because of how overpowered dragons are at TH7.

Storages are used in a way to make dragons that were deployed in one spot, or in a single line self-funnel to the middle ring, and not to the core.

CC: Most Th7 designs go with centralized CC. But centralized CC lures dragons to the center, from ANY SIDE!

CC is compromised completely, yes.
    So, what are you gonna do with it? Tell me.
    Trade two dragons for a killsquad of archers?
    Deploy two dragons in that corner to kill CC dragon, while your main attacking force in on the other side?
    Attack from that side just because CC is there?
    Ignore it and let the dragons figure it out for you? (very bad idea, but that is exactly what most people do)

I'm not saying the base is perfect - it can improved, see "The future" in the original post. But it's not that simple.

"No proper Building placement has been done." - please elaborate, that's an interesting claim.

1. Trap placement. Base design is all about compromises. This base makes a bet on bait AD being zapped.
    All traps protect second AD from lvl5 hogs and balloons. This is the strongest point of the design.

2. Teslas work very well. Real people don't check empty corners.

Dark blue - yes, 95% chance of getting 3-starred by dragons if attacked from that direction by a person that knows how to cut a circle. The ring is very thin in that spot.

Improper junctions? Can you propose a better version? I can't think of any.
    Also, this base NEVER was 3-starred by ground forces despite numerous attempts (see full logs).

"the storages should be evenly spread" - evenly spread storages make your bases weak. Only those storages that have to be destroyed BEFORE air defense matter, the rest is wasted.
    Don't get so defensive. Makes you look arrogant even though I'm sure you don't intend to be but that's how it appears. Also logs for war bases mean pretty much nothing as they can only convey basic information like troops levels. Seems like a one trick pony kind of base where you rely on the attacker to fall into all into your traps the first time around. But what do I know :P
    Last edited by GarlicAK; December 1st, 2015 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicAK View Post
    Don't get so defensive. Makes you look arrogant even though I'm sure you don't intend to be but that's how it appears. Also logs for war bases mean pretty much nothing as they can only convey basic information like troops levels. Seems like a one trick pony kind of base where you rely on the attacker to fall into all into your traps the first time around. But what do I know :P
    Yes, this is one trick pony kind of a base, it soaks 1-2 bad dragon attacks per match to make top TH6s life easier.
    Any other TH7 base is an automatic 3-star on first try though.

Millennial Club
    This is gold.

I was designing a base with a similar concept earlier, but I couldn't get it to work. Congratulations. You've done the impossible. Now wait until everyone uses this and everyone finds out how to beat it
    We told one of our newer members to lightning the cc....He dropped a lightning spell on the actual cc - no luring the troops or anything. Guess we should have been more specific...

Pro Member

This base isn't a teaser bro

Guys, it needs to be rotated to make it into southern teaser. People like to attack from the south. Can anyone do it and provide me with a picture? I will update 1st post
    Do you know what's a teaser base mate?

Quote Originally Posted by POPPININ View Post
    Do you know what's a teaser base mate?
    I thought southern teaser is a type of base that is more tempting to attacks from the south.
    Am I mistaken?

This base must be rotated at 180˚, people love to attack from the south.

Respect!You and your clan sir, have succeeded in what hundreds of thousands of players have failed in before.I predict a great future for you in base designing.Respect!Keep up the good work!

Impressive base man! However, I wanna see the ranges on those air defense in case the attacker watches OneHive and knows how to holowi. Coming from a th8, the core looks easy to smash with mass giants, followed by balloons on the back end. However, 99% of players probably won't know how to attack like that, since the elite war front only starts at late th8-early th9. Overall, epic base for trolling idiots.
    Last edited by DerQuincy; December 3rd, 2015 at 02:37 AM.

(made this pic like 2 years ago, need a better one)

Thumbs Up Excellent

A Real Anti-Dragon th7 Base!!!!!Can't wait to upgrade my other account and try this one...
    |IGN- Amitabha | Almost Max Th9 | lvl 129 | Clan name- Indian Kingdom | Clan tag #P222VRVC | War stars 598 | Max trophies 3425 | GG 461 mil | EE 463 mil | HH 2.3 mil |
    Signature Pic from Jeff's signature shop⬇

Pro Member
    I thought southern teaser is a type of base that is more tempting to attacks from the south.
    Am I mistaken?

This base must be rotated at 180˚, people love to attack from the south.
    Yes sir, you are. The word "teaser" means a base with large opensides with A straight nowall part to the TH basically, from the south. These bases often consist of multiple buffers of walls.