Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trashing Tasks Counter

SC, pls remove the notifs in chat about who is trashing how many tasks. While i appreciate seeing who is helping to keep our derby board edited, and thank them, it really clogs up the chat. Our requests to save a partic derby task for a couple hours, for example, roll off in that time because we are pretty chatty as well. It would be so much better if u kept our chat free for nhood.
    ty!
    Best, Barb
    Level 100, achievements 108/108, no more counting GC: bqbowers01
    HD NH: Happiness Spot

SCORCHED EARTH SURVIVOR 15Jun2016

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Teapot View Post
    As I said, we were the first NH to get points on the board, and that was 320 points. 2 other NHs got 320 points after us and we got demoted to 3rd place. The NH that got 315 points was not placed above us at any time. I have now returned to the game several hours later and there are several other NHs with 320 points placed above us who did not have a point on the board earlier and who now have 320 points, the same as us!
    This has happened to us three times in the derby so far. Most recently we hit 8000 points to take the lead, then almost two hours later someone tied us with 8000 and we got bumped to second. I reported this and took before and after photos with timestamps, but support still seems clueless. So either trashing tasks counts, or their is a bug. Just watching the board I've seen tied hoods have their positions swapped. Has anyone in SC confirmed this is a bug and will it be resolved before the end of this derby?

Quote Originally Posted by niemsco View Post
    This has happened to us three times in the derby so far. Most recently we hit 8000 points to take the lead, then almost two hours later someone tied us with 8000 and we got bumped to second. I reported this and took before and after photos with timestamps, but support still seems clueless. So either trashing tasks counts, or their is a bug. Just watching the board I've seen tied hoods have their positions swapped. Has anyone in SC confirmed this is a bug and will it be resolved before the end of this derby?
    did your hood buying tasks?i just want to know is it buying tasks or trashing tasks against our hood.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodon17 View Post
    did your hood buying tasks?i just want to know is it buying tasks or trashing tasks against our hood.
    No one in our hood of 4 buys tasks.

On on another note I checked in later and it showed us as first again, so I'll keep monitoring the progress. Being a small hood we've deleted a lot of tasks so far as 320 is the only way we can place in top 3. It's over 1200 tasks trashed.

I'd like to add my two cents worth. I hate that a message pops up when someone trashes a task. Definitely a privacy issue.

Make it an option

Just like the optout feature. Then the leader can select the behaviour she likes.

The country of the best chocolate & beer? Belgium!
    well swimming against the stream ...

I find it rather funny to see how many tasks were trashed and who has bring the most attention to the trashing chore.
    I feel like it could introduce a friendly "competition" inside the NH. It seems in my NH it bring more attention to the board than usual.
    And at the end of the derby, why not congratulate the best contributor in points and in trashing ?

Regarding privacy and playing with "discretion", for me the old good time is long gone since the flagging of bush...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Farm name : Chou de Bxl (#L2LR2YQL)
    Level 162 / Town 63
    NH: Arctic Valley
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...y-Neighborhood

I really like the trash counter

I really like the trash counter as this provides transparency to the rest of the team. In regards to those who find it annoying an option to enable/disable this would be nice, similar to the "derby log: shared" option.

Help me

What is the effect of deleted derby task?
    Because now if we deleted the derby task will be counted