Page 11 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Let there be Sneak Peeks!!!

THIS IS AWESOME! Never made sense that someone was hidden from being attacked by taking an exposed TH, Now I'll see more bases to attack smash smash smash
    TH11: GG: 2 B - EE: 2 B- HH: 8.2M - AQ: 40- BK: 40 GW: 20 - Mags: 275/275

So farming in higher leagues will become even less attractive than it is already. No easy shield and no occasional easy loot by sniping. Pushing will become tedious even earlier because all the higher leagues will be deserted...?
    Last edited by Quarks; November 23rd, 2015 at 01:42 PM.

love this first sneak peeeeeeeeee e e e e k!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawk040 View Post
    50% of the amount of troops the attacker will have when he fully upgrades army camps or 50% of what he is carrying into the attack?
    - Shield only given IF 50% of attacking army is used (based on the defender's TH level)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alisj99 View Post
    good idea, changed the system. Some th8 and th9 in titan league will be ♥♥♥♥♥♥ about this since most th10s will put the th in the middle ..
    base designs will change definitely..
    I might trap my th.. if you want to get the 1 star .. deploy all your troops and get the th + 30% out of my base..
    good idea!!!!!

after playing 3 years
    now this is the real game changing update for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarks View Post
    So farming in higher leagues will become even less attractive than it is already. No easy shield and no occasional easy loot by sniping. Pushing will become tedious even earlier because all the higher leagues will be deserted...?
    Now that you said that.. no more loot bonus sniping I guess. .

What a bummer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas5236 View Post
    So if the attacker destroy the town hall and ended the attacks , he get the trophy but the defender will not gain a shield?
    Yep.

"Revenge also works in the same way. Pressing the "Revenge" button will not be prevented while shielded, but once the attack is performed, shield time will be deducted. Note that players still only get one chance to execute revenge. If you press revenge and decide not to attack, you will not lose shield, but you will lose the chance to revenge that target again."

Does this mean we can revenge even if the village we are attacking has a shield. The main reason I never use revenge is because of the amount of time and luck of finding them unshielded and offline.

This is a game changer for sure. We will need to adapt our farming strategies radically. Thanks Supercell for the change and the challenge you are bringing to the players.