Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Who is the richest - coin wise...???

Centennial Club
    So who’s the richest now? 7 years is a lot of time to build the riches!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post
    So who’s the richest now? 7 years is a lot of time to build the riches!
    I'm comfortable enough in HD fantasy land that I don't have to worry about accumulating coins by selling stuff in my shop. My main source of income is playing the Town and filling other players' boat crates and truck orders.

Wish I can say the same in my real life.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Great mother of Batman, talk about necroing a 7 years old thread!
    You won THIS record, hands down!
    Indeed, I haven't read the the thread until now.

I'm wondering about the benefits and drawbacks of starting a new thread versus necroing an old thread to discuss who has the most coins.

Thank you for digging up the time capsule, OrZoYT

Quote Originally Posted by OrZoYT View Post
    Is 1 000 000 good for level 42?
    Earning 1 million coins at 42 is amazing!

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    July 7, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:52 AM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I have about 2800 coins and 8 gems :-)

*plans a loot party at nexusios's*
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Long ago we agreed that after certain farm level hd coins are of very little importance. Personally im hovering around 15 millions, the filthy stuff just keeps piling up. Trading a lot, selling at 1 coin, buying at whatever price, my traders love me
    Products and foods in my shop sells at max price, though..
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:30 PM.

Centennial Club
    Long ago we agreed that after certain farm level hd coins are of very little importance. Personally im hovering around 15 millions, the filthy stuff just keeps piling up. Trading a lot, selling at 1 coin, buying at whatever price, my traders love me
    Products and foods in my shop sells at max price, though..
    Agreed, the game dynamics change as you progress. I dont think twice about how many coins something costs anymore as i am sitting with 50.5 million, but they were extremely important at one time. Now Iím more concerned with diamonds, permits, BEMs, SEMs or green voucher (holding hundreds of the other colors) costs, coin is of little value. Before too much longer (2-3 months) the BEM and SEMs will be of no value to me (nearly maxed), then (5-6 months) I predict green vouchers will be of no value (nearing completion of house customization), then permits (might take a year). This of coarse assumes no changes to the drop rates or costs of any of these items from an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post
    Agreed, the game dynamics change as you progress. I dont think twice about how many coins something costs anymore as i am sitting with 50.5 million, but they were extremely important at one time. Now I’m more concerned with diamonds, permits, BEMs, SEMs or green voucher (holding hundreds of the other colors) costs, coin is of little value. Before too much longer (2-3 months) the BEM and SEMs will be of no value to me (nearly maxed), then (5-6 months) I predict green vouchers will be of no value (nearing completion of house customization), then permits (might take a year). This of coarse assumes no changes to the drop rates or costs of any of these items from an update.
    Same here. My (total) barn space is on the sunny side of 20.000, with at least 8000 free barn. Silo space (total) sits around 12.000.Is that "enough? Yes, more than enough.I still trade my foods for SEM and BEM just...because i enjoy the trading aspect of hay day. i still remember fondly when i was hurting badly for barn space. It never fully vanished from my mind. I will probably keep upgrading my barns and silo's forever. Because....why not?
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:03 PM.

Same here. My (total) barn space is on the sunny side of 20.000, with at least 8000 free barn. Silo space (total) sits around 12.000.Is that "enough? Yes, more than enough.I still trade my foods for SEM and BEM just...because i enjoy the trading aspect of hay day. i still remember fondly when i was hurting badly for barn space. It never fully vanished from my mind. I will probably keep upgrading my barns and silo's forever. Because....why not?
    You must mean baby farms combined with your main? Or have they upped the max barn space again?

Centennial Club
    Went under 23 millions due to the new machine. So lots of money and not much to spend it on.

I'm level 173 so, I have had quite some time and many levels to become a millionaire. Too bad it's only in HD. 🤣😎

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith69 View Post
    You must mean baby farms combined with your main? Or have they upped the max barn space again?
    6 barns and silo combined