Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Who is the richest - coin wise...???

Quote Originally Posted by angelz969 View Post
    This thread makes so sad. Scraping together to get my next purchase, currently sitting on measly $12,107 haha.

I'm sure I will get there once I have been playing as long as everyone here!
    Angelz I might start a new thread - who is the poorest? I just bought a juicer and I don't think I've even got 1,000 yet

Quote Originally Posted by angelz969 View Post
    This thread makes so sad. Scraping together to get my next purchase, currently sitting on measly $12,107 haha. I'm sure I will get there once I have been playing as long as everyone here!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    This thread makes me sad too and I am level 55! I am at about 185,000 coins and have never had more than 200,000 coins. But I also will buy items in the DD to help players fill boats so IDK, maybe that is why? ha ha. Oh well. I am trying to increase my coins though.
    Aw bless, sorry to make you guys feel sad... Don't worry, another few months and you'll have more coins than you know what to do with...?? (Unless you purchase a brt or two, and a couple of the Golden Hay Day Oscars... lol.)

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Shealie54 View Post
    LOL!!! Just sent you a friend request - you can come raid my shop any time!
    I sent you one too!! I'm also trying to up my coin total!! I'm saying "to heck" to decorations and boats for awhile just to up my coin total .
    GC: AndromedaAiken
    Level: 52
    Captain III quest and Turbo Trucker III completed! Thank you very much to those on the Captain III thread for all their help!

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaAiken View Post
    I sent you one too!! I'm also trying to up my coin total!! I'm saying "to heck" to decorations and boats for awhile just to up my coin total .
    That's what it takes to save those coins up - NOT buying decorations or really much of anything except expansion materials (which are pricey but necessary). You don't have to withhold shopping for very long, either - just two or three days of nothing but selling will fatten your bank account like you wouldn't believe!
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Velcro View Post
    Angelz I might start a new thread - who is the poorest? I just bought a juicer and I don't think I've even got 1,000 yet
    Don't feel bad Velcro, that's how I was after I bought my jam maker, less than 1000. Yikes! So I just quit shopping for a few days and sold like crazy in the RSS (at max prices, too), and it bulked up my bank account very quickly. Was only another couple of weeks until I had nearly a million, but then I bought the lobster pool and all of its upgrades and knocked the account back down, but I'm building it back up again. Wish it were as easy to make this much money in real life!

Oh, and you have to stop doing boats and truck orders too while you're selling in the RSS. Just don't worry about xp until you get your bank account to where you want it.
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108

Quote Originally Posted by Shealie54 View Post
    That's what it takes to save those coins up - NOT buying decorations or really much of anything except expansion materials (which are pricey but necessary). You don't have to withhold shopping for very long, either - just two or three days of nothing but selling will fatten your bank account like you wouldn't believe!
    Yes I totally agree with you but my new dilemma now is keeping enough sugar and dairy products (esp cream!) for my production slots so I can make over time and sell later. I kinda want to get to a million plus so it'll be awhile yet ^_^. At least I've only got one more fishing expansion to go and I should free up even more barn space...not that it's an issue now because I keep selling wahha!!
    GC: AndromedaAiken
    Level: 52
    Captain III quest and Turbo Trucker III completed! Thank you very much to those on the Captain III thread for all their help!

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaAiken View Post
    Yes I totally agree with you but my new dilemma now is keeping enough sugar and dairy products (esp cream!) for my production slots so I can make over time and sell later. I kinda want to get to a million plus so it'll be awhile yet ^_^. At least I've only got one more fishing expansion to go and I should free up even more barn space...not that it's an issue now because I keep selling wahha!!
    I hear you about the sugar and dairy. Do you have all 9 production slots open in both facilities/machines? That will help greatly. Use the nighttime to produce the slow items (cheese and syrup) and keep churning out the quick items during the day nonstop, 24/7. You'll get there!
    Shea

Gosh I'm at 995k I just can't seem to crack a million!

Fresh Spawn
    Is 1 000 000 good for level 42?

Never really tried to grind for money till lvl 35

Great mother of Batman, talk about necroing a 7 years old thread!
    You won THIS record, hands down!