Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Q&A] About Center TH or Hard to 3* Base (Anti-3*)

Banned

Question [Q&A] About Center TH or Hard to 3* Base (Anti-3*)

So with that being said, I would want to ask you guys.
    Situation:
    I had been in a clan that asked me to change layout as they are not pleased with the Offset TH

• Do you prefer anti 3* base with offset TH with purpose.
    • Do you prefer centered TH.

Please provide some explanation regarding this.
    PS: I am currently at TH8 (Maxed) and I had been wondering which one is better, and hoping that you guys could help me.

TH 7-8 (+ new TH9)---- Centered...

9+ ------ offset to soak up damage and opposite side of queen

Pvt Parts
    : : Co-Leader Xtreme X-men : : TH 1 0
    Click Here For Recruitment Thread

Banned
    So, I should find a base that have centered TH then? Currently using anti 3* and was hit by 10 Drag ,20 Archer, Lv7 AQ, Lv 9 BK and 4 Spell (Ragex2 Healx2) = 85%

Is that a good sign to try anti 3*? Or is it better to Center my TH?

Edit: The enemy brought 1 Drag lv4 CC and Drag was Lv3. Fairly new TH9 with TH8 troops
    (8.5) .
    Not 8.5...Fresh TH9
    Last edited by FiDzMiE; November 21st, 2015 at 03:22 PM.

Banned
    at TH8 it's useless to run anti-3 offset TH unless you war without TH9s / opponent has no TH9s
    because:
    - It will be 3*d by a TH9 regardless if TH is in the center or not
    - If it doesnt get 3*d it's because the TH9 attacker was pretty bad so TH in center or not did not matter

Pro Member

Hi

Hi mate, personally, I would recommend you too have a Th8 base with The cc Centralized and the towhnall near it. The base can or can't be symmetrical. Symmetry, Matters a bit only. Place ur Ads Spread and use storages as meatshiekds for air troops with effective spring trap placement and DGB I.e. Double giant bombs for hogs.

Banned
    I see , so I should do center TH then. Thanks for the help Will be searching and tweaking some of internet base. Feel free to suggest 1.

Quote Originally Posted by FiDzMiE View Post
    So, I should find a base that have centered TH then? Currently using anti 3* and was hit by 10 Drag ,20 Archer, Lv7 AQ, Lv 9 BK and 4 Spell (Ragex2 Healx2) = 85%

Is that a good sign to try anti 3*? Or is it better to Center my TH?

Edit: The enemy brought 1 Drag lv4 CC and Drag was Lv3. Fairly new TH9 with TH8 troops (8.5)?
    Use the CC building itself and the TH to act as a median for drags that make their way to the center. Dont neglect your AD as they should be difficult to get to with both drag and loon pathing.

offer up your cannons first as they do the same damage as an archer tower, but only target ground. Always put two seeking air mines on two AD's, and spread your base out, make it difficult for them to determine how the troops are going to behave. You've got to be honest with yourself when you look at your base... how would you attack it? If your not being real.. or seeing it from that standpoint, it will fail every time. And most importantly, be creative!

Pvt Parts
    : : Co-Leader Xtreme X-men : : TH 1 0
    Click Here For Recruitment Thread

Banned
    If your highest TH, offset/exposed TH drags noobs to loot.

If your not, just make it hard to 3(offset queen/multiple dgb spots)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FiDzMiE View Post
    I see , so I should do center TH then. Thanks for the help Will be searching and tweaking some of internet base. Feel free to suggest 1.

Make a custom base, dont even tweak internet bases.

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    I personally prefer having a centered TH to deter two star attackers, but make the base with other three star qualities. Decent balance to cover most clans.